16 March 2016

[Spoilers] Come Back Mister + Descendants of the Sun + Goodbye Mr. Black (Pilot)


Come Back Mister




Xports News - Naver: 'Come Back Ahjusshi', Yoon Park is the traitor who destroyed all evidence

1. [+925, -38] Why is this drama so good?

2. [+717, -25] I knew it was him...Goosebumps

3. [+584, -22] Woah.. I knew it, he was suspicious

4. [+517, -9] Ah. Since Rain's real name is Jung Ji Hoon, I'm so freaking confused while skimming through the articleㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+494, -24] The drama is so much fun ㅎㅎㅎ

6. [+135, -2] Jung Ji Hoon vs Jung Ji Hoon

7. [+129, -1] Why does Yoon Park's character name has to be Jung Ji Hoon? makes reading this article more confusing ㅋㅋㅋ





Mydaily - Nate: 'Come Back Mister', Jung Ji Hoon, humorous when with Oh Yeon Seo, melo when with Lee Min Jung

1. [+231, -12] Oh Yeon Seo's so funny ㅋㅋ As if an ahjusshi has entered her body

2. [+181, -13] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Rain and Oh Yeon Seo are exploding with chemistry when they're together! The drama's fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+27, -6] Oh Yeon Seo's so pretty but I like how she's not braggy about it. Her ahjusshi acting is on pointㅋㅋ

4. [+24, -6] Rain and Oh Yeon Seo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Am I the only one who thinks that Lee Min Jung's scenes break the flow of the drama?

5. [+23, -3] So freaking funny when Oh Yeon Seo walked out of the runway ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Naver
1. [+3,277, -168] It' so much fun, if only it had better luck compared to its competing drama ㅜ I love Yeon Seo nuna

2. [+2,413, -152] This drama is so much fun ㅋㅋㄱㄱㄱㅋㄱㅋ

3. [+2,351, -149] Fun drama, I'm so sad about the ratings

4. [+1,370, -137] Jung Ji Hoon looks good in glasses

5. [+351, -24] It's so funny whenever Rain shouts "Yah! Jung Ji Hoon"ㅋㅋㅋ Unfortunate that the other drama is too strong ㅠ



Descendants of the Sun





Star News - Daum: 'Descendants of the Sun', Song Hye Kyo and Song Joongki, who fight together, became even closer 

1. [+1,258, -32] One hour went too fast

2. [+1,090, -26] I thought I was watching a movie, I'm so sad for SongSong couple

3. [+959, -28] Song Song couple is love!!

4. [+396, -11] Kang Moo Yeon... please accept his feelings soon. Our captain-nim is being sincere ㅠㅠ

5. [+358, -13] This episode was amazing and heart-tugging. Song Joong Ki's eyes during the confession scene left me in awe.. His acting is crazy good..

6. [+249, -5] My eyes are welling up in tears not even 10 minutes into this episode.. You find yourself smiling, crying and your heart fluttering.. It's no different from a movie

7. [+260, -36] Song Hye Kyo shined more today than Song Joong Ki, her acting is the best here. She was so good in her crying scene. Can't wait for tomorrow


Nate
1. [+557, -10] Sargent Seo was cool todayㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+449, -9] Ah... My heart was about to burst..

3. [+51, -2] As I get older, I find myself drawn to guys like Seo Dae Young. He's earnest, patient and always protect you ㅜㅜ This couple is so full of love that I feel like my heart is about to pop out my chest watching their scenes together

4. [+41, -5] The only scene worth seeing from this episode

5. [+41, -3] Woah, he expresses himself with a hug rather than words... There's so much love between these two

Naver
1. [+9,765, -151] Manager-nim ㅠㅠㅠㅠ They picked the best option but I wished they were able to save his life. Made me cry when they showed him smiling and thanking Kang Moo Yeon for her hard work ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like both GooWon and SongSong couple. Why did time go so fast? Am I the only one who thought so?

2. [+8,741, -135] "I kept missing you no matter what I did"... That's sincere of him

3. [+6,788, -161] This drama takes my breath away ㅠㅠ

4. [+5,661, -285] Song Hye Kyo is too pretty

5. [+5,377, -226] Ah it's too amazing ㅠㅠ I loved GooWon couple today ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+2,245, -53] Moo Yeon-ah, you should confess to him this time around before you regret it like before

7. [+2,103, -38] Because you're always pretty.. I really missed you.. No matter what I did, I kept thinking of you. I worked my body out and tried hard. I drank alcohol and tried everything else, but I still missed you..Was it something you've never thought of before? Then think about it, I'm being sincere

8. [+2,033, -56] I cried with Song Hye Kyo... Soldier Yoo Shijin and doctor Kang Moo Yeon are so cool. This drama is doing so much for us viewers

9. [+1,715, -40] The confession scene is daebak




Goodbye Mr. Black (Pilot)





Star News - Daum: 'Goodbye Mr. Black' pilot, Lee Jin Wook♥ Moon Chae Won, start their romance mixed in revenge 

1. [+165, -34] Time went by too quick~ Are they heading straight to revenge? Lee Jin Wook's so handsome!!

2. [+135, -30] My type of drama. It's fun^^

3. [+129, -25] The story is better than I was hoping for. The sad parts are already heartbreaking but the first episode did such a good job explaining why such things have to happen

4. [+54, -17] Better than I thought. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode~~^^

5. [+84, -48] DotS lost its spark for me after episode 4, I switched over to this. Moon Chae Won is really cute ㅋㅋ

6. [+93, -62] The first episode is like your standard opening for a  revenge drama but thankfully,  its not cheesy compared to its neighboring drama





Mydaily - Naver: 'Goodbye Mr. Black', Lee Jin Wook, Moon Chae Won and Kim Kang Woo, first episode that leaves viewers breathless

1. [+3,017, -182] Kim Kang Woo hard carries GMB, his acting is ㅎㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

2. [+2,455, -224] Woah Lee Jin Wook's so handsome ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

3. [+2,076, -152] Kim Kang Woo hard carried in last part ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Is he falsely accused now?

4. [+1,620, -256] Chae Won-ah, welcome back!! As expected, you never disappoint!!

5. [+604, -70] It's fun. Kim Kang Woo's acting is amazing, Lee Jin Wook is handsome and Moon Chae Won's so pretty

6. [+604, -74] The pace is so fast, the first part was a bit sloppy but the story's unfolding so rapidly once you pass the midpoint. Even with those wrinkles, Lee Jin Wook is handsome. I like how Moon Chae Won doesn't try to look pretty. I'm looking forward to the next few episodes

7. [+447, -51] Ah, it's inspired by 'The Count of Monte Cristo'ㅋ Didn't know Kim Kang Woo was this good at acting.. Moon Chae Won is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+479, -63] Lee Jin Wook and Moon Chae Won's chemistry is no joke.. They match well. Kim Kang Woo's acting is jjang. Mr. Black exceeded my expectations



0 comments: