8 March 2016

[Spoilers] Glamorous Temptation + Moorim School (Finale) + Pied Piper + Six Flying Dragons


Glamorous Temptation




Osen - Naver: 'Glamorous Temptation', Lee Jae Yoon is alive... Kim Chang Wan's using him in his evil deeds? 

1. [+712, -24] The root of all evil is Kwon Soo Myung... Hoping for Eunsoo and Hyung Woo to work together in the remaining episodes and crush him to pieces

2. [+718, -30] What am I left to watch now that halbae's gone? ㅠㅠ

3. [+590, -20] Jung Jin Young's charming portrayal of his character made this drama a lot more enjoyable. It's been a happy ride ㅜㅜ

4. [+547, -21] Iljoo and Kwon Soo Myung, these evil characters are staying until the last episode, why did the writer have to get rid of halbae?.. I know it's all on the contract but they should've extended his appearanceㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+442, -26] Pretty sure the writer hates Hyung Woo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+241, -2] Does it make sense that the doctor, a respected one at that,  who took care of him for 10 years betrayed him overnight without hesitation? Proves that loyalty can be ephemeral. Can't believe the Kang Suk Hyun who started of with a godly presence died an unhappy man. My heart aches for him

7. [+213, -7] Bring halbae back to life ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+170, -4] I've enjoyed 45 episodes of halbae's glamorous temptation.. When will I see him take on another charming character?

9. [+154, -7] Halbae was the reason why I was watching this.. I cried today

10. [+148, -5] Eunsoo, would you prepare bibimbap for me... This line makes me miss Kang Suk Hyun even more ㅠㅠ




Moorim School





Osen - Naver: 'Moorim School', Lee Hyun Woo ♥ Seo Yeji get married.. Maintained both love and friendship 

1. [+3,040, -87] It's over at last. Lee Hyun Woo, you worked hard!!

2. [+2,215, -251] At first I wondered how a drama could be this boring but I've come to like it the more I tuned in. I heard it's popular overseas. Good work cast, thank you for making it enjoyable

3. [+1,443, -80] Naver changed the article again ㅠㅠ Cast and crew, you've suffered enough while shooting in the cold weather

4. [+1,270, -132] The premise is new and fresh, I liked this drama. The ending's good and the drama is enjoyable overall

5. [+959, -96] I like that Sunah and Chi Ang ended up as a coupleㅜ

6. [+135, -16]  Loved the ending ㅠ The drama has so many lessons! Cast and crew, don't be too upset about the ratings. You all did a great job. I love you Moorim School ♡♡

7. [+113, -11] Hong Bin, Lee Hyun Woo, Seo Yeji and Jung Yoo Jin, you all did well!!

8. [+120, -14] Moorim had been so cheesy but it's really enjoyable.. Good work cast

9. [+88, -6] Why did the Chi Ang/Sunah couple only end up just now? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Good job everyone! Thanks for making a fun drama

10. [+86, -8] It's a couple's ending.. So different from Cheese in the Trap


Nate
1. [+582, -11] It's finally over ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now, these actors should start learning how to pick better dramasㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+531, -6] If Magic Kid Masuri had a remake, that would still be way more fun than this

3. [+367, -43] Seo Yeji did an amazing job as a lead. I think she's so-so but other people might see something pretty about her

4. [+24, -1] It's over, feels like a weight has been lifted off of me. The drama to follow it is 'Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho' with Park Shin Yang



Pied Piper





Xports News - Naver: 'Pied Piper', Shin Ha Kyun x Jo Yoon Hee, crisis negotation's epic combo

1. [+687, -23] Why do I feel like the pied piper is connected to Yoo Joon Sang?

2. [+619, -31] I don't mind Jo Yoon Hee's acting, I'm just fed up with the type of character she's playing here, the typical warm-hearted, righteous but weak female character ㅋㅋㅠㅠ I'd like to see Shin Ha Kyun and Yoo Joon Sang start their opposition soon

3. [+398, -23] Yoo Joon Sang is the pied piper?

4. [+403, -36] Shin Ha Kyun's an actor you can trust!!

5. [+244, -14] Yesterday's episode was fun but ep 2 is a bit of a let down. There are parts when it's hard to decipher what's really going on. Most crucially, the female lead is another typical annoying character. Can't a drama not function without adding those characters?

6. [+233, -20] I wouldn't call it an 'epic combo'... Shin Ha Kyun's hard carrying the drama

7. [+209, -l6] Signal has those thrilling elements too but with Pied Piper, it's like you're taken as a hostage. I cannot feel the tension in supposed tense scenes. The lines are corny, it's awkward overall

8. [+170, -4] The writing lacks details and the way the story is set up is clumsyㅠ The acting is really good however 

9. [+201, -21] Jo Yoon Hee's acting is more lacking than I thought... The drama's really good aside from that reason




Six Flying Dragons






tv Report - Naver: 'Six Flying Dragons', Yoo Ah In wields his sword, first part of a 'bloody vengeance' 

1. [+2,889, -68] Sambong in the preview "I'm exhausted, Bang Won-ah".. Bang Won's facial expression looks so lost and sad ㅠㅠ  

2. [+2,458, -32] Yeah, it's exhausting to have to wait another week

3. [+1,996, -45] Jung Do Jeon's last line in KBS: "Po Eun, I did my best"... His last line in SBS: "I'm exhausted, Bang Won-ah"... Both lines hold so much depth

4. [+1,504, -29] Damn....How am I supposed to wait until next week????

5. [+1,441, -40] I'm exhausted... Bang Won-ah...

6. [+691, -23] I thought I would feel relieved for Sambong's imminent death but why am I so sad for him?

7. [+626, -8] It's the short previews that leave the biggest impact.. Jung Do Jeon and Lee Bang Won are both amazing

Nate
1. [+211, -3] As if I was watching a fashion show with them in armored suits ㅎㅎ Bang Won and Bang Gan looked like they were modelling judging by their facial expressions  ㅋㅋFighting Bang Won and Moohyul

2. [+202, -2] The preview is daebak.... Woah... Kim Myung Min ㅠㅠ Can't wait for Monday

3. [+23, -2] The moment Lee Bang Won opened the door, it was no joke

4. [+23, -1] Writer is fucking amazing. Not one part is boring


0 comments: