tv Report - Naver: 'Jackpot', Fate has already been set.. Jang Geun Suk's destiny as a king
1. [+1,324, -54] Choi Min Soo, Jeon Kwang Ryul and Lee Moon Shik are masters of their own craftㄷㄷ
2. [+1,267, -66] Choi Min Soo hyung's charisma is strong. The look in his eyes give me goosebumpsㅋㅋ
3. [+1,096, -36] Lee Moon Shik's such a good actor..
4. [+901, -61] 1 hour went too fast!! The actors are so good.. the baby's good too ㅋㅋ
5. [+222, -6] Why is the baby so adorable? ^^
6. [+179, -4] Choi Min Soo, Jeon Kwang Ryul, Lee Moon Shik and Im Hyun Shik are saving this drama..
7. [+193, -9] Amazing acting from Lee Moon Shik today!! The drama is daebak fun!!!
1. [+2,625, -252] Please do something about Yoon Jin Seo... She gives me goosebumps because her acting is too crappy
2. [+1,695, -120] Quite a lot of actors with awful acting, I can't help but compare it to Six Flying Dragons. The veteran actors are amazing but the younger ones are still lacking
3. [+1,530, -110] I actually thought Yoon Jin Seo is doing alright but when the comments are about nothing but her acting, you should know this is serious, don't you, production people??
4. [+902, -62] Yoon Jin Seo screws up the drama with her acting
5. [+632, -45] Do something about Yoon Jin Seo's acting
tv Report - Nate: 'Monster', Lee Kikwang's ears instead of eyes, a genius starts his revenge
1. [+164, -3] Lee Kikwang as Lee Guk Cheol aside, Kang Ji Hwan's Kan Gi Tan gonna enter the story? Lee Kikwang's playing the younger version but he shows depth in his acting. He kept things in balance throughout these 2 episodes. Never die Lee Guk Cheol ㅋ
2. [+124, -4] Wow I thought I was watching 'Happy Time Masterpiece Theater' ㅋㅋㅋCouldn't even pause for a bathroom breakㄷㄷㄷㄷ
3. [+102, -4] No time to catch your breath while watching this drama. I had no idea Lee Kikwang's acting was this good
1. [+1,976, -58] Woah, damn... Lee Kikwang's acting is so good.. I got goosebumps when Jang Bo Suk smiled like a madman after Lee Deok Hwa hit him... Song Ji Roo's also good at acting
2. [+1,588] It's 50 episodes but the younger parts are already over ㅠㅠ
3. [+1,217, -34] I don't notice how fast the time goes by when watching Monster
4. [+1,089, -51] Fun!! Fun! Fun! This is it for Mon/Tueㅋㅋ
5. [+1,080, -153] Daebak. Watched Ep 1 of Jo Deul Ho but Monster's too awesome
6. [+416, -19] Lee Kikwang is amazing at acting ㄷㄷ The younger version's parts are the most important but he did such a great job. His acting gives me goosebumps
7. [+371, -11] The writers of Incarnation of Money, Giant, Empress Ki and Monster are amazing ㅎㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ 4 died in just 2 episodes ㅋIt moves at a nice pace and the supporting cast is good at acting too ㅋㄷ I'm seeing Lee Kikwang differently
8. [+353, -13] Lee Kikwang is better than I thought
9. [+335, -16] Wow!!!!! Lee Kikwang's acting is daebak !!!!!
Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho
Osen - Naver: 'Jo Deul Ho', serious to funny, Park Shin Yang's 60-min showtime
1. [+2,571, -55] Park Shin Yang's class... No words needed..
2. [+1,923, -51] Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But the camera work is too shaky ㅠㅠ The camera director must be low in sugarㅋㅋㅋㅋㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+1,700, -47] Park Shin Yang and Hwang Seok Jung have good chemistry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jo Deul Ho is fun ㅠㅠ
4. [+1,197, -31] Kyaa it's so fun ㅠㅠ
5. [+1,102, -32] The last scene is satisfying
6. [+356, -10] He does a drama once every 4-5 years but he sure chooses good ones. Trusting on Park Shin Yang
7. [+321, -5] The story is refreshing and it moves at a good pace. One hour just sped by ㅠ It's so much fun, today's even better than yesterday's episode. Park Shin Yang doesn't seem like he's acting, he's being himself. It's so funny when he's being serious, he does a great job keeping the story in balance. The rest are good at acting too
8. [+294, -9] I don't watch dramas but trust Park Shin Yang is in. It's fun
9. [+261, -3] Only Park Shin Yang manages to show something different each time. The drama's kinda immature but he boosts the quality.. It's pleasant, fresh and satisfying~~
1. [+1,532, -34] A narrow 0.4% gap with 'Jackpot! Let's get the tables turning next week! Jo Deul Ho and Park Shin Yang fighting!
2. [+1,106, -23] I'm enjoying it so much.. In awe with Park Shin Yang-ssi's acting ㅎㅎ
3. [+940, -16] The look in Park Shin Yang's eyes and his charisma remain unchanged
Osen - Naver: 'Pied Piper', bomb handling and then an 'x-file' this time
1. [+241, -18] Am I the only one who likes this drama, why are there no comments? ㅠㅠ By the way, Yoo Joon Sang's identity is......
2. [+187, -8] Chills at "Father, I'm here".. ㄷㄷㄷ Yoo Joon Sang's principal cause of twists
3. [+119, -6] What's with the "Father" in the end!!??
4. [+108, -6] Am I the only one who didn't understand why Yeo Myung Ha was shocked and felt a sense of betrayal after hearing the recording? Sung Dong Il stopped her but she had no choice but to follow orders of her superior
5. [+67, -12] Who is the pied piper? I'm curious
6. [+30, -4] Writer, you made ep 7 so fun only to go back to the female lead's storyline. Why can't you stop focusing on that?
7. [+33, -6] The ratings have already hit rock bottom.. Everyone ditched it because of the sloppy directing in the beginning
8. [+12, 0] Was it in ep. 2? When they caught the bank hostage takers, Yoo Joon Sang said that he's the pied piper when he appeared on the news