12 March 2016

[Spoilers] Madame Antoine (Finale) + Signal (Finale)


Madame Antoine (Finale)





Mydaily - Naver: 'Madame Antoine' finale, Han Ye Seul healed Sung Joon... 'Rehabilitation project' is a success

1. [+1,045, -39] Can you heal your viewers too?

2. [+659, -30] Their rating was 0.5%, kudos to the viewers who kept up with it...you're in the 0.5% of Korea's population

3. [+497,-42] Can't believe there's not that many comments for a finale article..

4. [+441, -42] Such a sad comment section..

5. [+329, -20] If I were to speak through a walkie talkie with Han Ye Seul in the past, I'd tell her that she shouldn't have accepted this drama

6. [+319, -41].........Oh I see

7. [+180, -15] Didn't bother watching this because Han Ye Seul's always playing the same types of characters... She needs a change in roles. They did well ending it early

8. [+173, -7] Competing with Signal wasn't the issue here, they dragged the experiment instead of ending it so that they can focus on the story line of the main character overcoming trauma. He got caught experimenting and the story went through a repetitive cycle of fighting and reconciling and experimenting. No wonder viewers lost interest around episodes 8 - 9

9. [+271, -50] When did this drama start?

10. [+113, -7] It wasn't like a heart-pounding romance or a mystery, the lead's love line is frustrating., I don't understand how they fell in love and the experiment wrecked the story. I chose to watch Signal over this, but the reruns are boring too so I just gave up

11. [+119, -11] I forgot this drama even existed

12. [+123, -15] The ratings were that low? ㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe I'm one of the 0.5%. I did like this drama



Signal (Finale)






Osen - Daum: 'Signal' finale, Joo Jin Woong is alive.. Will he meet Kim Hye Soo and Lee Je Hoon? 

1. [+1,972, -25] A masterpiece made up of the best cast, heart-stopping lines, and good amount of tension. This amazing drama reminded viewers of the unsolved cases, it raised awareness to corruption and issues of our society and gave consolation and hope to bereaved families. Sending a big round of applause to the writer, director, cast and crew

2. [+1,508, -33] Is the ending leading to a second season... The 3 should've met, I'm just sad that didn't happen ㅜㅜ

3. [+1,214, -32] Writer, even just a glass of soju was that hard, huh? ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+614, -6] With this ending, there could only be a season 2... I'm so happy the 3 of them survived..

5. [+600, -11] I really love the ending. I'm so stoked for a season 2~~~~

6. [+558, -3] Thank you for this amazing drama.. So when is season 2 airing?

7. [+376, -7] Best drama ever~~ The ending is jjang

8. [+312, -3] Ugh, I was waiting to see the 3 of them in one frame.. I'm jut happy that Lee Jae Han is alive

9. [+298, -5] Signal turned all other dramas into octopuses


Star News - Naver: 'Signal', We worked hard too... three furious villains

1. [+5,194, -61] Son Hyun Joo too... His scenes were so scattered but his screen presence is no joke ㄷㄷㄷ

2. [+4,682, -40] Lee Sang Yeob too... All the supporting characters were amazing

3. [+4,303, -29] Jang Hyun Sung-nim, thanks for your hard work. Without Kim Bum Joo as a characters, the drama wouldn't have been as thrilling~ Your acting is jjang. Great work to everyone involved

4. [+2,876, -33] The rest of the supporting cast are good too but Kim Bum Joo, Yoon Soo Ah, Han Se Kyu got me immersed in the drama even more

5. [+452, -2] Thanks to Signal for introducing me to Jang Hyun Sung, I didn't know much about him before but I didn't realize he's a veteran.. Even as a supporting character, his acting is easily lead-material. Ahn Chil Soo, Kim Kye Chul, and all others were the best. What will I live for now that Signal is over. Season 2, come faster

Naver
1. [+23,736, -201] There has to be a season 2...

2. [+21,982, -151] They're obviously aiming for season 2 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Detective Lee Jae Han, thank you for staying alive ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+17,969, -357] I thought the last part was a car commercial.. I wanted to see more even though it's an open ending. I'd like the 3 of them to meet in season 2. I miss Jo Jin Woong, Kim Hye Soo and Lee Je Hoon

4. [+13,430, -120] God Jin Woong ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+13,330, -132] There's clearly going to be a 2nd season

6. [+4,786, -34] A clean ending. Is it paving the way for season 2? There are still so many unsolved cases and so let's solve Oh Dae Yang case too

7. [+4,751, -47] You know what? This is the best drama I've watched

8. [+4,316, -39] Who was Jo Jin Woong speaking with through the walkie talkie?..The young Park He Young??? I'm so curious about that

Nate
1. [+627, -8] I like that Lee Jae Han made it alive but the ending is clearly implying for a second season ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ For now, I'm thankful that the leads are all alive ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+612, -3] A season 2 is pretty much confirmed at this point

3. [+475, -7] How did those guys in black suits know that he was there?

4. [+44, 0] The two were waiting for his message, we'll keep waiting for season 2 too. Lee Jae Han waited for 6 years but what if it'll take 6 years before the 2nd season is released?

5. [+37, -1] Don't go ahead with season 2 with a new cast like they did with Mrs Cop, keep the existing cast please ㅠㅠ



Osen - Nate: Lee Je Hoon "I'll wait and prepare for Signal season 2"

1. [+1,646, -10] Let's go for a season!!!!!!!! What an epic drama ㅠㅠ What will I live for Fri/Sat now? ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,577, -16] Season 2 with the same cast!!!

3. [+1,468, -12] Please keep the same cast for season 2 ㅠㅠ!!

-


0 comments: