1. [+1,500, -50] Since they spent 13 billion won to produce it, of course they need to cover the cost with sponsorships.. but yeah, they went too far with the choco pie...
2. [+1,326, -39] It's a big budget drama and it's understandable that they need sponsorships... But it gives me a headache when the writer haphazardly squeezes products into the scenes ㅋㅋ
3. [+1,148, -18] Orion's chairman (tn: Orion is the company that makes Choco pie): ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+86, -10] I thought the choco pie PPL fits in well with the scene. They took it too far with the car but the choco pie is convincing
5. [+75, -5] I didn't feel bothered, it was actually heartbreaking ㅎㅎ
6. [+62, -4] The choco pie pales in comparison to the car and the red ginseng
7. [+50, 0] It blended well with the situation but the car PPL is so random...
8. [+43, -5] The soldiers used the choco pie well so it didn't look awkward in the scene at all
tv Report - Nate: If 'You Who Came from the Stars' had chimaek (chicken & beer)... What comes to mind when you hear 'Descendants of the Sun?'
1. [+523, -20] Of course, Subway sandwich is the best for hangovers
2. [+399, -16] Red ginseng!
3. [+305, -17] PPL
4. [+19, -2] Letting go of the steering wheel and risk your life for a kiss
5. [+18, -8] DotS is really cringeworthy, I couldn't stand it... I'm surprised people are so into this drama
6. [+17, -1] KGC Ginseng ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wanna see a drama without any PPL in it