6 April 2016

First couple shots of Hwang Jung Eum and Ryu Junyeol for 'Lucky Romance'


Newsen - Nate: 'Lucky Romance', Hwang Jung Eum and Ryu Junyeol first photos at their script reading 'Heart fluttering chemistry' 

1. [+606, -57] Woah, they look good together..

2. [+565, -56] Wow. The chemistry is no joke ㄷㄷㄷ

3. [+446, -47] I can't wait for this!! They match really well~ I'll look forward to it !!!♥

4. [+46, -3] Look at their hands ㄷㄷ Ryu Junyeol gives me butterflies ㅋㅋ Their chemistry is better than I thought. Hwang Jung Eum pixie cut is pretty

5. [+44, -4] Wow, I'm liking Ryu Junyeol's unique vibe. Just look at how lovely his fingers are stretched

6. [+40, -4] They went beyond my expectations

7. [+38, -2] This pairing is better than I have imagined

8. [+37, -2] These photos are making me excited for the drama. Lucky Romance, fighting

9. [+34, -3] Seriously so much better than what I was expectingㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+32, -3] Ryu Junyeol is daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The vibe of photos is amazing

-

0 comments: