2 April 2016

Grandma rappers battle it out on 'Hip Hop Nation'



Xports News - Naver: Rappers in their twilight, age doesn't matter when it comes to challenges 

1. [+1,058, -17] This show is really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Also, they're all better than I thought ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+897, -7] Why are Moon Hee Kyung and Lee Yong Nyo so good? ㄷㄷㄷ

3. [+752,-12] I thought the idea was stupid when articles about it first came out but I switched the channel and was in for a surprise ㅋㅋㅋ They're awesome!!

4. [+630, -9] Moon Hee Kyung is daebak ㅋㅋShe's gorgeous

5. [+488, -8] Halminem ㅋㅋ too funny ㅋㅋ

6. [+244, -1] I legit had this expression -_- when I started the episode but it changed to this *0*. The best, the concept is fresh and fun

7. [+239, -2] I won't mind if Moon Hee Kyung debuts. She's much better than girl group members who are in charge of rapping

8. [+232, -2] Lee Yong Nyo is epic on stage.. Kim Yong Ok has her own individuality, Moon Hee Kyung unni got swag, I wondered how she went on with her life while hiding that talent

9. [+173, -1] Fun show. I'm surprised how good the grandmas are at hip hop ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+148, -2] I didn't look forward to it at all but this show left me more shocked than the first time I watched 'Unpretty Rapstar' or 'Show Me The Money'

-

0 comments: