6 April 2016

[Spoilers] Come Back Mister + Descendants of the Sun + Goodbye Mr. Black


Come Back Mister





tv Report - Naver: 'Come Back Mister', Jung Ji Hoon and Oh Yeon Seo's experience, can it end smoothly? 

1. [+1,291, -42] This drama is really fun too but it has no luck... Oh Yeon Seo and Rain's acting is good

2. [+868, -17] Isn't Kim Young Soo's life so pitiful? ㅠㅠ It won't be a sad ending with the three of them getting together as a happy family before he leaves, right? I want a happy ending

3. [+661, -27] I think it's a sad ending... Can't believe the finale is next week ㅠㅜ

4. [+450, -22] Too sad ㅜㅜㅜToday was heartbreaking

5. [+143, -9] This drama didn't get the opportunity to shine because of DotS -- It's so good and there's no acting hole  ㅠ I had no idea Rain and Oh Yeon Seo were good at acting, their chemistry is no joke ㅠ Tomorrow's episode will be even sadder because they're leaving. Lee Re's acting was awesome today

6. [+107, -3] Kim Young Soo's life is pitiful...Did he like Da Hye to that extent?..

7. [+103, -6] I hope this doesn't end on a sad note ㅜㅜ Like the name of the drama, let's get Kim Young Soo to come back and for Han Gi Tak to be happy... Seung Jae too~~

8. [+100, -5] Way better than DotS

Daum 
1. [+119, -14] It was so hard to watch because my eyes would be filled with tears. It's pushed aside by DotS but this drama delivers a beautiful message about life. Hoping for no more sad things for the remaining 3 episodes

2. [+108, -14] Been watching live since episode 2 and I've never regretted it. This drama is really fun and heartwarming. Cried at Kim In Kwon and Kim Soo Ro's parts. Fighting

3. [+113, -24] 10x more meaningful than cringey and media play bomb DotS. I've never attempted to watch that once

4. [+40, -3] So much tears in this episode ㅜ I cried when Hana wanted to see her dad. I cried at Young Soo who can never forget of Da Hye. I cried when Hong Nan ate Yi Yeon's warm home cooked meal ㅜ Amazing drama ^^♡

5. [+40, -3] Let there be more dramas like this

6. [+27, -1] I cried a lot today. The two ahjusshis must leave happily ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+18, 0] There isn't  much time left before they go back, so heartbreaking. But why do Rain and Lee Min Jung look great together? They're heart fluttering

8. [+17, 0] Rain is such a good actor, he should be in more dramas




Descendants of the Sun





Osen - Daum: Yoo Ah In cameos in 'Descendants of the Sun'... Refuses to give Song Hye Kyo a loan 

1. [+1,181, -18] What?~~ Yoon Gi oppa isn't Yoo Ah In? It really was just a cameo~

2. [+1,111, -29] Our Ah Innie ㅋㅋ Next customer please~~!!! ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+986, -22] Too short ㅜㅜ

4. [+503, -16] What a waste, his part is too short. I wish his character was a bit more important ~~

5. [+399, -10] That was super short

6. [+145, -1] I knew it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When Yoo Ah In cameos in dramas, it's always a funny role ㅋ
ㅋㅋ



tv Report - Nate: 'DotS', Jin Goo vows for eternal love "We will never break up" 

1. [+617, -13] They're going all out with PPLs now that they're back in Seoul.. So intrusive. I burst out laughing during the car scene ㅋㅋㅋ Such a stretch

2. [+456, -6] I was more shocked than Song Hye Kyo in the end

3. [+386, -3] What's up with the ending?

4. [+46, -3] The PPLs are daebak today. Mask, clay pot, coffee, sandwich, almond, car... It's so cringey I had to stop watching. Yoo Ah In's scene is too short but there's tons of articles about it ㅋㅋ It felt more like a 1 hour of CF than a drama

5. [+42, -2] Stop using scenes like that with the sole purpose of promoting a car. It was so perfect but the PPL ruined it all

6. [+41, -2] I don't mind the other PPL but the car scene is really a stretch ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI get that you wanna show that automatic function but it's too much ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Osen - Naver: 'DotS', Song Joong Ki's face covered with blood through a gunshot.. Shocking scene in a romance-filled episode 

1. [+12,780, -189] Not Captain Yoo Shijin please ㅠㅠㅠ

2. +12,083, -308] Dammit.. why did they make the last part so sad? Goo Won couple breaks up, Song Joong Ki was shot.. Why is this episode so heartbreaking? ㅜㅜ Please don't make it too painful for Song Song and Goo Won!  Yoo Ah In's 1 minute screen time is too ridiculous..

3. [+10,150, -194] Ha.. I screamed louder than her seeing Yoo Shijin in the end ㅠㅠ Ah ㅠㅜ

4. [+9,923, -141] Of course, I thought this episode felt too peaceful. The last 5 minutes

5. [+7,323, -178] I saw the last 10 minutes, there's kisses, breakups and gunshots ㄷ

6. [+2,800, -52] Song Hye Kyo's shock expression when she opened the ambulance door, it hasn't sunk on me yet. I wondered what made her so surprised but then I was more shocked than her

Nate
1. [+1,110, -33] Woah... I was just mindlessly watching because of the silly PPLs but the ending gave me a fright.. Tomorrow's rating must be through the roof ...

2. [+1,026, -21] Ah.. seriously... when the other doctor told Song Hye Kyo to take that patient, I was more shocked than her ㅠㅠ But he probably had a bullet proof vest on, right? ㅠㅠ Where's the preview?!!!!

3. [+936, -18] Too shocked in the end.. The episode was too sweet and it turned into a thriller in a second ㅠ

4. [+93, -3] I thought I was watching Descendants of the PPL today.. They managed to pack on the PPLs although it's a pre produced drama. That kiss scene in the Genesis car especially...Also, I remember the sandwich PPL was randomly added in 'Signal'

5. [+83, -1] I wonder how it feels when you're a doctor and you see your boyfriend in a critical situation.. Must be terrifying

6. [+77, -1] The person who was rushed to the emergency room with Captain Yoo isn't Jin Goo but the North Korean guy




Goodbye Mr. Black






Osen - Nate: 'Goodbye Mr. Black', Lee Jin Wook pushes out Moon Chae Won, concentrates revenge on Kim Kang Woo 

1. [+59, -3] Please save Black. I know the main character never dies but the title of this drama is making me anxious  ㅠㅠ

2. [+59, -3] Black is so cool, he's a heart throb

3. [+18, 0] You guys should watch Lee Jin Wook in 'Nine'. It's just as good as 'Signal'

4. [+12, -1] The pace is refreshing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fun drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+7, -1] I want to see Black and Swan get together soon ㅠㅠㅠㅠ



Herald Pop - Naver: 'Goodbye Mr. Black' Lee Jin Wook is the head of MRB.. full-scale revenge

1. [+1,120, -62] GMB is too fun, the ratings are unfortunate.. Goodbye Mr. Black and Lee Jin Wook, do well!!!

2. [+1,088, -55] The last scene is cider ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love how the story is moving so fast ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+796, -51] My heart~~~ It's dangerous~~~ Lee Jin Wook is too awesome ~~~~

4. [+688, -47] Today was the best. I knew it, the moment he turned his chair

5. [+530, -46] Kyaa~~~~~

6. [+241, -11] It's lagging behind in ratings because of DotS but this drama is just perfect in story, casting, details, directing and deep meanings. Lee Jin Wook, Kim Kang Woo and Song Jae Rim are all cool. Moon Chae Won is pretty. Even Lee Jin Wook's ears can act, I noticed that they're moving

7. [+216, -4] Black is so pretty and adorable. Get together with Black soon

8. [+187, -4] So fun. Panda couple is so cute while Black and Swan are heart wrenching. Black is really good, can't wait for tomorrow!

9. [+182, -6] That man seems like Swan's real dad.. What an unfortunate fate.. I feel bad for her

10. [+156, -6] I really don't mind who to root her with, Black and Swan are fun together. Woo Jin and Swan are totally cute too



0 comments: