Newsen - Nate: 'Jackpot', Choi Min Soo grabs Oh Yoon Ah's hair
1. [+238, -9] Choi Min Soo's acting is spot on. The drama is daebak fun ㅠㅠ
2. [+227, -7] Dramas have always depicted King Sukjong as a romanticist or if not, the focus would either be on Jang Hee Bin or Queen Inhyun, I'm bored of those already. In reality, Sukjong wasn't entirely a troubled figure because of those three women, he was a tough man who held pride of his throne, skilled at controlling his subordinates and was well versed in politics. It's so refreshing that this drama is drawing a different image of himㅋㅋ Choi Min Soo's acting is jjang!!
3. [+194, -5] A Sukjong like him is a first~
4. [+32, 0] Out of the actors who played Sukjong, Choi Min Soo is the closest in appearance and personality to the actual King
tv Report - Naver: 'Jackpot', Sly Jang Geun Suk vs playboy Yeo Jin Goo, a battle in just 15 minutes
1. [+3,081, -73] I can tell they put work into casting the actors. As for the actresses ...ㅜㅜ
2. [+2,436, -60] Never mind everything else, Choi Min Soo and Jeon Kwang Ryul are doing wonders for this dramaㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,998, -75] Choi Min Soo is daebak
4. [+1,714, -80] Seeing Sukjong grab and drag Jang Hee Bin by the hair is truly gratifying
5. [+1,391, -57] The drama is fun despite the acting controversies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When Choi Min Soo grabbed the queen's hair ㄷㄷㄷ
7. [+452, -28] I'd easily give Jang Geun Suk and Yeo Jin Goo's acting a full score and Choi Min Soo and Jeon Kwang Ryul are acting gods but it's a pity none of the actresses act well. Why is the actresses lineup like that.....
8. [+366, -18] Choi Min Soo slays everyone else with his acting..
1. [+525, -17] Yoon Jin Seo should go on 'Actor School' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+445, -15] Anticipating Yoon Jin Seo's character to stand out less and less as the drama goes on
3. [+302, -16] Woah.. Yeo Jin Goo oozes with charisma
4. [+51, -5] It's a shame that Jang Geun Suk gets hate in everything just because of his image. His acting is good tho... He suits sageuks and looks good in hanbok.. Yoon Jin Seo's been an actress for a while now but her acting never improves. She sounds like she's reading off a book when she delivers her lines..
5. [+46, -3] Yoon Jin Seo's acting is awful, why do they always give her the important roles? Something smells fishy
6. [+40, 0] Never in the history of dramas that a king grabbed a queen's hair
Osen- Nate: 'Monster', Kang Ji Hwan who changed his face and name starts the 3rd part of his life
1. [+155, -13] Ooh.. Monster is fun!!! Switching over from 'Jo Deul Ho'
2. [+133, -9] It's really fun. So many amazing actors here, Lee Deok Hwa, Jung Bo Suk, Park Young Gyu and even Jung Woong In. Can't wait for tomorrow
3. [+120, -10] Fun drama
4. [+25, 0] I was surprised at how good Kang Ji Wan's beggar acting was in the beginning
5. [+21, 0] Jewelry Jung is scary...
6. [+18, 0] Kang Ji Hwan's character here is similar to his character Lee Cha Don in 'Incarnation of Money' ㅋㅋㅋHe starts anew and succeeds with revenge
7. [+13, 0] All the 3 dramas on Mon/Tue are fun but Monster is the best
1. [+1,628, -61] Now I know why this drama is titled 'Monster', there are villains everywhere ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt reminds me of '7th Grade Civil Servant'. Kang Ji Hwan is freaking cute ㅋㅋㅋ Bbanggae!!!!!!!!!
2. [+1,382, -121] Hul.. this one's super fun. Watched the reruns last weekend and picked it up because the I like the pace of the story. It's exciting and dramatic, I can't believe it took last place in ratings ㅎㅎ It's a much better drama than 'Descendants of the Sun'
3. [+1,206, -66] Fun ㅜ Time goes by so fast ㅜ
4. [+918, -41] So much thrills. It's really fun
5. [+316, -11] Park Young Gyu, Lee Deok Hwa, Jang Bo Suk and Jung Woong In are all in here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Scary
Newsen - Nate: 'Monster', Kang Ji Hwan reunites with first love Sung Yuri... Unable to recognize
1. [+154, -16] Sung Yuri's acting is actually good. The drama has no acting hole, I won't have a problem sitting through all 50 episodes as long as the story maintains its grip
2. [+131, -6] Time goes by too quickly when watching Monster ㅠㅠ As a fan who's watched 'Incarnation of Money' from start to finish, I trust this drama and God Ji Hwan too!! I'll keep up with Monster!! The story is crisp and theatrical
3. [+105, -8] Fun ㅋ You won't be bored because of the quick pace. Everyone's so good at acting too
4. [+25, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat kind of drama has tons of bad guys? It's an avengers of villains ㅋㅋㅋ You've got Jo Pil Yeon and Min Joon Guk tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho
Herald Pop - Naver: 'Jo Deul Ho', Park Shin Yang finds the tire tracks on the yellow umbrella.. can he win the trial?
1. [+1,207, -26] I really like the chemistry between the loan shark president and Park Shin Yang ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+995, -22] Wow, no words needed. Park Shin Yang is an amazing actor. The airport scene made me emotional
3. [+670, -20] Looking forward to how the tables will turn ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+676, -24] Goosebumps ㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is fun
5. [+572, -13] The defendant ahjusshi is also frustrating here
6. [+217, -5] Woah Park Shin Yang's expression when he took off his penguin mascot head... I didn't expect that part to be so heartbreaking
7. [+222, -8] Lovers in Paris, War of Money, Sign and Jo Deul Ho... Park Shin Yang never disappoints, you can trust his dramas!! His acting is great
8. [+190, -6] Should I say it's because of his diverse acting styles? Sometimes, he's acting as if he's in a musical and sometimes it feels so real especially in that scene where he sends his daughter off and he cries his heart out. The scene that surprised me the most is when he went for a visit after losing the trial. In the dumpling scene, he made himself seem like a ordinary man. That line "Yes! I'll eat the dumpling! I'll eat, gain strength so that I make an appeal" sounded something that a kind lawyer would say in real life. He's just really good at acting
9. [+168, -9] The last part gave me goosebumps ㄷㄷㄷㄷ Looking forward to tomorrow's episode!
10. [+143, -2] One reason I'm enjoying this drama is because of Park Shin Yang's unique way of speaking
11. [+123, -1] Park Shin Yang's scene with the grandma is daebak
Osen- Naver: 'Pied Piper', Yoo Joon Sang is taken as a hostage...in danger
1. [+153, -15] Yoo Joon Sang isn't the pied piper!! ㅋㅋ This one's too good, I might be the only one watching ㅜㅜ
2. [+93, -5] I hope the person who turns out to be the pied piper will take us by surprise. It's too easy if it's Yoo Joon Sang
3. [+70, -3] I seriously wanted to kill that manager-- Is he even human?
4. [+52, -5] The suspect is the KaTalk dog ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+42, -6] The suspect is KaTalk dog-nim. When will he come out?
6. [+28, -5] The public broadcast dramas are currently doing so well, this drama didn't score the right timing. Shin Ha Kyun and Yoon Joon Sang's acting are amazing
7. [+6, 0] Joo Yoon Hee is the criminal
8. [+5, 0] The chairman's secretary is the pied piper