tv Report - Naver: 'Marriage Contract', Lee Seo♥ Jin Uee terminate their contract, real love starts
1. [+830, -36] This drama got so much hate at first but it seems to be a success. It's predictable but people can't get enough of cliched melos
2. [+740, -54] They don't feel like Ji Hoon and Hye Soo in their scenes together but just Lee Seo Jin and Uee. I'd believe it if they really like each other. The kiss scene is so real and heart-fluttering. The best!
3. [+638, -34] I don't know why but I'm so hooked on this drama
4. [+501, -43] Yesterday's kiss was real, right? ^^This pair just looks like a real lover
5. [+463, -36] I hope Ji Hoon and Hye Soo will end up together. They match well. Watching Seo Jin in the weekends is my current source of joy
6. [+175, -7] Lee Seo Jin's roles are too similar in dramas, it give me goosebumps. I think that's how I keep my focus too.. He originally had a tsundere personality... I wasn't to keen on the drama because of his age gap with Uee but now they match really well, they're cute together, I envy them.. It's obvious that Uee's character will die but I can't stop watching this drama. It definitely takes the top spot among melo dramas airing lately
7. [+144, -7] The last scene in this episode is the best. The moment Hye Soo grabbed his band, I could hardly breathe. Ji Hoon's eyes were daebak ㅠㅠ
8. [+145, -12] My heart never fluttered this much for Lee Seo Jin before.. I used to see him as just a tour guide...^^ An actor is indeed an actor
Sports Dong A - Naver:'Memory', this broken but important family
1. [+100, 0] This drama's got a nicely woven storyline, incredible acting and awesome directing. A middle-aged man only looks at what's ahead but his work, ambitions, family, health and everything else are looming on him all at once.. In the main character's profession as a lawyer, the cases and his thoughts about justice are disclosed at a breathless pace, it deeply moves me as a viewer
2. [+85, 0] The look in his eyes.. please knock down President Lee next week!!!! Cheering for Lee Sung Min!!!!
3. [+85, 0] The acting is good too but the cinematography and the background music are works of art. It does a great job of showing each character's feelings.. The drama is painful yet sophisticated
4. [+89, -2] I'm highly anticipating next weekㅜㅜPlease do stomp on President Lee!!!!
5. [+72, 0] The dad was scary, he's so afraid of losing Jung Woo.. The conversation between a sensitive teenager and a busy parent show how disconnected they've become from each other. In school, the teacher who should be the person to be trusted with doesn't have much interest on the students. The son is being driven to the edge of the cliff both by other kids and the teacher. Although Lawyer Park is a career-oriented man, it's a relief that he's a ttal babo and knows how to value his family. I'm curious how he'll protect his son in the next episode
6. [+56, 0] I thought this would be a simple family story but it's such a backstab. It takes terrifying stories and combine them in this one big picture.. Couldn't even catch a breath while watching yesterday's episode. Wow
7. [+54, 0] My heart rate wasn't normal during the part where Lee Sung Min walks with a stern look in his eyes while holding that school posterㅠㅜ In the preview, he says "No, this is just the start"... My heart pounded.. Looking forward to the cider!!
8. [+43, 0] Feels like the cast and production team have put a piece of their souls into the drama
Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi
Xports News - Naver: 'Ms. Ok', Lee Yo Won finds her life character... Viewers fall for 'Okcrush'
1. [+149, -5] Her cold force is immature but she's so pretty when she flashes her occasional smile. She was so cute when she burst into laughter today
2. [+130, -3] 'Ms. Temper' is so fun.. Is there any way to get more people to watch it?
3. [+123, -5] This drama is daebak. The ratings aren't so good so please watch it~
4. [+101, -1] Nam Woojoo and the neighbor ahjumma, team leader Ok have a fun chemistryㅎㅎㅎ Woojoo is cute
5. [+110, -9] Lee Yo Won's character and her acting style are charming ㅠㅠ I love you Ms. Ok. Ratings, please climb up
6. [+32, -3] She's so pretty and she looks good in every outfit... Her body's amazing
7. [+23, 0] How does this drama manage to make you feel refreshed while giving you the goosebumps~!!! Ugh~ Pathetic dramas with sucky acting and goguma plots are rampant lately, have you seen something as refreshing as this?~!
8. [+22, 0] A drama should be at this level.. I hope this gets exported overseas and I wish to read foreign viewers' their reaction to it