4 April 2016

[Stills] Hwarang: The Beginning + Moon Lovers





Joy News 24 - Naver: 'Hwarang: The Beginning' unveils its 7 youths 

1. [+1,532, -158] Ah.. Park Seo Joon-nim is showing yet another image. I'm always supporting you. Hwarang: The Beginning, fighting!!!

2. [+1,156, -150] Park Seo Joon is daebak.. I thought he only suits dramas in modern setting but he looks good in sageuk attire too.. He's jjang, Park Hyung Shik too ㅠㅠ Hoping you'd show us good acting!!!

3. [+1,093, -152] What the? These came out better than what I expected. I'm curious how the hwarangs will be dramatized

4. [+670, -112] Daebak!! Cool,, Ah Park Hyung Shik as Sam Maek Jong!!

5. [+847, -179] Taehyung looks awesome with long hair ㅠㅠ Looking forward to the story of hwarangs in Silla Period. The costumes are pretty too. I'll look forward to it, let's hit daebak

6. [+130, -11] I'll watch it for sure. V, Park Seo Joon, Park Hyung Shik !!♡♡

7. [+127, -12] I've been waiting for this drama^^ Can't wait to see Park Hyung Shik and Park Seo Joon. Have a safe filming^^




Sports Dong A - Naver: 'Moon Lovers', Baekhyun, call me 'beagle king'... explosion of charms 

1. [+233, -56] Baekhyun-ah ㅜㅠㅜㅜYou look great ㅜㅠㅠㅜㅜ Moon Lovers, hit daebak!!! ♥ Cheering for you ♥

2. [+134, -24] Ah so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Looking forward to the drama!

3. [+82, -7] He's so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+105, -15] The Imperial Prince's smile almost made me faint. It warms up my heart ^ㅅ^♡

5. [+179, -40] My kid is too prettyㅠㅠㅜ Work hard with filming. Hwaiting  ㅠㅠㅜ He looks like a baby... So cute ㅠㅜㅜ

6. [+212, -53] Baekhyun is working hard, I trust that he'll do just fine!

7. [+119, -22] His character description fits him well ㅠㅠ A mischievous happy virus... Can't wait to watch it ㅠㅠ


-

0 comments: