22 May 2016

1N2D + Infinity Challenge + Mask Singer + Running Man


1N2D







Osen - Naver: '1N2D', Organic elementary students x 1N members, together it's a 'pure variety'

1. [+3,939, -43] Kim Junho: We will build a resort here ~ㅋㅋ

2. [+2,830, -37] The kids are so cute ㅎㅎㅎ Made me smile while I watch ㅎㅎㅎSo heartwarming for Kim Junho to send the signed CD in the end

3. [+2,746, -61] Now, every episode is legendary ㅋㅋ

4. [+2,351, -50] Destroyer of young minds ㅋㅋㅋ Donggu infection ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+2,174, -55] The kids and the members had really good chemistry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The atmosphere is a lot more alive now with 6 members~ I like it!!

6. [+662, -10] Kim Junho's school takeover and resort adlibs are awesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+618, -6] I like everything although it was too short ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠDividing the specials over the span of 3 weeks drags it up a bit, please stick to 2 weeks

8. [+587, -7] I hope 1N2D lasts for a long time but I don't know if I'm the only one who noticed that today's episode felt too short ㅜㅜ Also, please keep it at 2 weeks, the 3 weeks are fun too but it can get boring at times

9. [+501, -2] Honestly, kids from Seoul won't be too fond of the gifts that the production have prepared but it's so pretty seeing the kids liking the gifts that aren't even electronic devices but just snack sets

10. [+473, -11] Such genuineness that you won't see in kids these days... I hope they all grow up kindly


Newsen - Nate: '1N2D', Yoon Shi Yoon, cruise trip "Wore a similar outfit to Di Caprio" 

1. [+389, -12] I started watching 1N2D again because of you ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a fun character ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+332, -10] He has a good personality

3. [+283, -7] Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+34, -2] Before, it was either watch 1N2D or not but now I started watching regularly because of Donggu ㅋㅋㅋ He's so bubbly ㅋㅋㅋ His handsomeness peeked out now with proper styling

5. [+32, -1] How can his smile be as bright as a kid

6. [+25, -1] Woah super cute ㅠㅠ 1N2D is really fun lately. I wanna see Yoon Shi Yoon in lots of dramas and movies in the future

7. [+24, -1] I became a viewer after Yoon Shi Yoon joined ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's fun



Infinity Challenge





Sports Seoul - Naver: 'Infinity Challenge', We're not crying tears of sadness, we're crying tears of joy

1. [+7,189, -168] I'm tearing up... Have a happy marriage ㅎ

2. [+6,139, -165] Sending a round of applause to MuDo's production team.. clap clap clap

3. [+5,624, -136] It really warmed my heart... I teared up for real... ㅠㅜ

4. [+5,213, -172] There's a reason why people are into MuDoㅠ

5. [+4,775, -149] Such a fun and touching episode.. ㄷㄷ Got goosebumps all over

6. [+1,508, -39] Amazing of the bride to hold back her tears, I wanted to cheer on her. Be happy and well. Even from the perspective of a man,  the son-in-law is one reliable man

7. [+1,153, -61] Byul's heart is so pretty too. I don't really like Haha that much but because of Byul, I'm starting to see him in a positive light. They really got married well

8. [+1,091, -72] So sad to see the bride hold back her tears ㅠㅠ Please live happily~ It would be nice if MuDo does a Wedding Singers special every year 





Newsen - Nate: 'Infinity Challenge', Byul "I got married without my father, my last filial responsibility..."

1. [+1,005, -31] When I was young, birthdays are days to celebrate myself. I used to see wedding as a day that's for myself and my bride but as I get older it's more become of a day that's dedicated for my parents who worked hard to raise me up. It's a day to make a promise that you'll live well for them. I'm not married yet but watching this made me tear up a lot 

2. [+766, -26] We should be good to our parents while they're still alive.. You can't be filial once they're gone even if you have the heart to do so ㅠ..ㅠ  This episode had me crying ㅠ..ㅠ

3. [+648, -18] Kwanghee's team made me smile, Haha's team made me cryㅠㅠ



Xports News- Naver: Kwanghee x Jung Yonghwa x Lee Joon sang at a wedding 

1. [+321, -9] Jung Yonghwa is cool ㅠㅠㅠ Wedding Boys jjang

2. [+297, -9] Jung Yonghwa had me star struck when they were taking photos in the end.. He's so handsome. It's going to be an unforgettable gift for the bride and groom ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+258, -8] Jung Yonghwa's personality is really likeable. The students from Gukak High School are cute too. Wedding Boys is the best bbb Really touching and heart-fluttering





Mask Singer






Star News- Naver: Music Captain takes his 9th win on 'Mask Singer'... defeated Kim Kyung Hoo too 

1. [+14,259, -354] Good work Kyung Ho hyung. Please refrain from leaving criticisms, he is legend alright

2. [+10,459, -376] I'm worried for Ha Hyun Woo. It will coincide with his concert, it might be hard on him 

3. [+8,723, -345] It's unfortunate for Kim Kyung Ho but I enjoyed his performance otherwise. So happy we get to see more of Music Captain 

4. [+8,005, -200] He said it's up to him to come in but leaving is not in his control ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+7,740, -409] Music Captain's stage is breathtaking. His choice of songs is unpredictable too but he gives you that strange feeling in your heart ㅜㅜㅜ He's a genre gangster, it made me think of Guckkasten's songs all of a sudden.. The best ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+2,887, -44] Mbc-ya, please change him into something summery. He must be feeling so hot, I feel bad for him

7. [+2,726, -81] It's not just his high notes, I wonder just how far his skills can go 

8. [+2,437, -47] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "I can't even step down against my own will"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+2,193, -33] Kim Kyung Ho-ssi's a good singer  but his personality is likeable too. It seems like he sincerely adores his hoobaes, it's so cool to see him humble. Warmed my heart seeing them praise each other. Hwaiting!



Running Man





Mydaily - Naver:  Running Man's 300th episode, way of remembering those 6 years (feat. Bangtan Boys) 

1. [+1,914, -36] Kwangsoo 2 million won boomerang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Freaking funny ㅋ

2. [+1,777, -65] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAh ㅋㅋㅋ Kwangsoo and Jimin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,498, -47] Today was better than I thought ㅋㅋㅋㅋSo funny when they were picking money ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,588, -91] Today was fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's nice to see Bangtan so enthusiastic ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+748, -36] The kid who was clinging to Kwangsoo is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is his name Jimin?

6. [+340, -13] Jimin in the back looking so antsy seeing the 200 boxesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅜㅜ So cute 

7. [+311, -10] I wanted to watch for Bangtan but it ended being a fun episode ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+300, -13] The card shuffling is legendary ㅋㄱㅋ

9. [+288, -14] Why is Jimin so cute today ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's so delicate-looking

10. [+277, -19] The 300th episode special with BTS was fun ㅋㅋ Like Yoo Jae Suk said, let's go for 1000 episodes ㅋㅋ





Mydaily - Naver: 6 years, 2,142 days, 650 individuals, 300 episodes... Running Man sets a record

1. [+123, -9] Already at 300 episodes~ You've worked hard everyone! 

2. [+91, -4] I remember watching the first episode with Lee Hyori as a guest but now, they've reached 300 episodes... So many people have guested too.. Congrats on 300 eps~!! 

3. [+84, -6] Running Man, let's go for the long run~ ♡ I really like the combination of members ♡

4. [+84, -9] RM, hope you last for a long time 

5. [+72, -6] Cheering on the RM members 

6. [+19, -3] I liked RM since the first episode, I hope it gets even better in the future. Do more games~^^

7. [+11, -1] Really amazed me how Running Man's member mix stayed positive and didn't run into problems all through these 6 years. They will reach 10 years before we know it




0 comments: