27 May 2016

Hairstyles that are only possible if you're a celebrity















Daum Cafe: Hairstyles that are only possible if you're a celebrity 

-Palm tree, kimbap, egg roll...

-YG is a wall when it comes to hair..

-Taeyang's Mickey Mouse hair ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Taeyang looks like he has two rolls of kimbap on his head. Too funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seriously, YG went too farㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can handle only up to Sana's hairstyle. It's not excessive ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She looks so pretty in it

-I used to always fear for Sandara's hair whenever they made a comeback

-H.O.T and TVXQ's hairstyle too

-I get so shocked when YG comes up with these ridiculous hairstyles but I'm amazed at myself for slowly getting used to it

-

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short links with AdFly and earn money for every click on your shortened urls.