1 May 2016

Half-Moon Friends + Fantastic Duo + Mask Singer


Osen - Naver: 'Half Moon Friends', Winner's Lee Seung Hoon "My dream was to be a kindergarten teacher"

1. [+506, -6] Ah so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure he would've done well as a kindergarten teacher too

2. [+411, -9] Is this the same Lee Seung Hoon from 'K-pop Star'?

3. [+329, -6]ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He'd suit being a kindergarten teacher too!!♡

4. [+262, -6] ㅋㅋㅋㅋCute

5. [+244, -4] Lee Seung Hoon and Jei are super cute ~~

6. [+61, -1] His nickname when he was younger was wild ginseng ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+62, -2] Lee Seung Hoon's cute and so are the kids ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Half Moon Friends do well ~!!

8. [+56, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe takes good care of the kids ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His nickname was Jo In Syeongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+43, 0] I hope the number of male teachers increase and for the stereotypes about them to disappear

10. [+42, 0] This show's fun





tv Report - Naver: 'Half Moon Friends', Winner x kids, parenting battle intensifies 

1. [+816, -8] Half Moon Friends is fun. I didn't know this show existed.. It's really fun!

2. [+666, -7] Saw a bit of it and the kids are cute~ Will be waiting for next week's episode~

3. [+646, -4] Yesterday was fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I watched it with my family ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+604, -6] Even better than last week and it's only gonna get better. I looking forward to it!!!

5. [+549, -7] It gets more and more fun. The kids are cute ㅜㅜ

6. [+173, 0]  I freaking like Winner ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This program is a success ㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+171, 0] I thought it was just an idol program but I watched from start to finish ㅋㅋㅋ The kids are adorable, it's fun ㅋㅋ

8. [+165, 0] This one's good

9. [+162, 0] The story telling part was funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anticipating next week!!




====






Herald Pop - Naver: 'Fantastic Duo' , Byun Ji Sub, Jo Sung Mo's legendary return 

1. [+1,275, -83] Lee Sun Hee and Byun Ji Sub's duet performance is jjang

2. [+953, -53] Lee Sun Hee and Byun Ji Sub's duet was honestly moving. Even with no high notes, their performance is beautiful enough with their emotions and facial expressions

3. [+711, -56] Jo Sung Mo's candidates were amazing~ Macho Mechanic, Byun Ji Sub's candidate and Kim Bum Soo's friend!

4. [+565, -67] Watching this!!!!! Lee Sun Hee is jjang

5. [+256, -14] Wow, I'd believe it if you said Jo Sung Mo was only 30. His voice is really nice ㅎㅎ

6. [+329, -48] I really like Taeyang and Rhythm Gangsta's 'Eyes Nose Lips' stage so I can't stop watching it. Hope to see more good performances.. eye candy ear candy

7. [+212, -12] Jo Sung Mo's 'Pledge'~~ Such good atmosphere between the sunbaes and hoobaes

8. [+220, -24] Woah, today's episode left me agape, it's so good. Sun Hee unni, please look after Sung Mo too. Her stage presence gives me shivers

9. [+271, -42] Better than 'Mask Singer'

10. [+351, -71] I wanted to see more Taeyang... I heard his duet stage with Rhythm Gangsta had high views




====




Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Mask Singer', From Lee Yoon Mi to Hwang Seung On...consecutive reversals

1. [+3,238, -141] The real showdown of skills starts in round 2. Performances aside, the quality of the masks and costumes is worse than the villains in Vectorman. I want to lock up Jae Geun unni in a hotel and have him create masks ㅠㅠ

2. [+2,868, -115] The masks were such bad quality today

3. [+2,163, -104] Great panels ㅋㅋㅋ Lee Seung Chul was there too...

4. [+1,390, -124] I acknowledge Kim Tae Woo vs Yangpa vs Music Captain. They will be the main in 2 weeks

5. [+1,340, -128] Music Captain would win if he competes with Kim Tae Woo. That would be a sight to see ㅋㅋ

6. [+455, -15] Sleepy is a good singer ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+421, -14] Hwang Seung On looks better with black hair



Mydaily - Naver: 'Mask Singer', Will there be a new face that will stop Music Captain's 8th win?

1. [+604, -41] I started watching 'Mask Singer' because I wanted to listen to Music Captain's songs..

2. [+520, -31] Listening to his songs over and over again, the charm in his voice sucks you in

3. [+494, -26] Not this week though. Kim Tae Woo is a good singer.. But not as good as the Music Captain. Same with Lee Hyun Woo

4. [+426, -26] That would be hard.. The King doesn't change his genre and he sings perfectly

5. [+205, -11] Music Captain deserves an ample bonus from MBC.. I've never waited for a tv program so desperately.. Let's go for 30th win 

-

0 comments: