29 May 2016

Second lead syndrome in Hong Sisters dramas


My Sassy Girl Chun Hyang
Byun Hak Do (Uhm Tae Woong)

"A typical daddy long legs. Uhm Tae Woong mentioned in an interview that 
his fan cafe members grew by thousands in just a day"




My Girl
Seo Jung Woo (Lee Junki)
"After starring in film 'The King and the Clown', he immediately hit daebak in 'My Girl'. 
Whenever  Jo Yoo Rin is hurt or having a hard time, Seo Jung Woo is there for her" 




 Hong Gil Dong
Lee Chang Hee (Jang Geun Suk)
"I personally think Jang Geun Suk's best drama roles are Hwang Jin Yi's first love and in Hong Gil Dong as a man who received pain from his father and who suffers a one sided love for the female lead" 




You're Beautiful
Kang Shin Woo (Jung Yonghwa)

"His name isn't Kang Shin Woo but Shin Woo hyungnim, right? 
A legendary second lead character"





 My Girl Friend is a Gumiho
Park  Dong Joo (Noh Min Woo) 
"If 'You're Beautiful' has Shin Woo hyungnim, Gumiho has teacher Dong Joo"




 Greatest Love
Yoon Pil Joo (Yoon Kye Sang) 
"An exemplary considerate man. His job is an oriental medicine doctor.. he's kind, thoughtful and handsome. The only person who sympathized with an unlikeable female celebrity" 




Master's Sun
Kang Woo (Seo In Guk)
"Stubborn to all women but Tae Gong Shil. He's the manliest out of Hong Sisters' second male leads. He appears brusque but gentle from within" 




Daum Cafe: Hong Sisters dramas that made you suffer from second lead syndrome 

-But I hated Byun Hak Do ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hong Gil Dong...I'm not one who usually likes the second lead but Jang Geun Suk was awesome in that drama

-My heart ached for Yoon Kye Sang so much ㅜㅜㅜ

-Byun Hak Do was popular? He was annoying

-Joo Jong Won ㅠㅠ best male lead of my life ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I always cheer for the male leads in Hong Sisters dramas no matter what.. they're such charming tsunderes ㅠㅠ

-

-I hated Byun Hak Do ㅎㅎㅎ

-Hong Sisters made lots of daebak dramas

-

-

0 comments: