7 May 2016

Seo Hyun Jin, Hwang Jung Eum and Suzy, who will be this year's romcom queen?






Oh My News - Nate: Seo Hyun Jin, Hwang Jung Eum and Suzy... who will be this years's romcom queen? 

1. [+910, -43] Seo Hyun Jin is really charming.. She lets loose in 'Oh Hae Young' but she's still lovely despite that.. Suzy's 'Lightly, Ardently' seems like it will be a fun drama!  I'm so stoked to see it since it's from the writer of 'Innocent Man'. The photos on set look pretty too. Do well!!

2. [+878, -52] 'Let's Eat' and then 'Oh Hae Young'.. Seo Hyun Jin is so likeable ㅋㅋ Her acting is realistic and not exaggerated

3. [+424, -46] From what I know, 'Lightly Ardently' is going to be full romance. Lee Kyung Hee wrote 'I'm Sorry I Love You', but has she ever done a romcom? I'm actually looking forward to it because it's a romance drama. There's just too many romcoms lately, that I've missed dramas that are chiefly romance

4. [+56, -8] Seo Hyun Jin wins all the way, doesn't she?? Hwang Jung Eum's acting in romcoms is overrated

5. [+48, -20] I think Korea's romcom queen is Seo Hyun Jin. Her acting is so good in both 'Let's Eat' and 'Oh Hae Young'

6. [+44, -15] Seo Hyun Jin-ssi is adorable and a good actress to boot. And did I mention her skin is flawless?

7. [+43, -15] A vote for Seo Hyun Jin, she's an amazing actress. She was also so pretty back in her M.I.L.K. days ㅋ She gives off a different aura when she acts, jjang^^

8. [+42, -18] Just hearing 'Lightly Ardently' gives me butterflies

9. [+38, -12] Seo Hyun Jin is the undisputed queen of romcoms ㅋㅋ

10. [+34, -18] Seo Hyun Jin's a good actress, her realistic old miss acting is really good. Look how Suzy's fans are swarming in to downvote the comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ

-

0 comments: