21 May 2016

[Spoilers] Beautiful Gong Shim + Dear My Friends + Mirror of the Witch


Beautiful Gong Shim







Osen - Naver: 'Beautiful Gong Shim', Namgoong Min and Minah, their bickering might turn into affection

1. [+515, -17] ㅋㅋㅋ I loved the scene where Gong Shim puts a garbage bag on her head and when she hid in the brown pail ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Minah's drunk acting is realistic ㅋㅋ Her chemistry with Namgoong Min is fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ In the end, I thought I was watching a Hollywood action sceneㅋㅋ Nothing ever turns out well for Gong Shim because of her unni.. I won't miss out on tomorrow's episode!!!!

2. [+507, -21] Namgoong Min's such a good actor. Whether it's comedy or melo, there's nothing he's not good at ㅋㅋㅋ Minah is better than I thought, I'm surprised ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+427, -13] Today's episode was really hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Namgoong Min is cool, Minah is cute too ㅋㅋㅋ The ratings are slowly going up

4. [+366, -17] Gong Shim and Namgoong Min match so well ~^^♥♥♥ Fun drama~~

5. [+340, -14] Pervert lawyer, Ahn Dan Taxi, Namgoong Min gets a new nickname every episode ㅋHis acting is great, I like the chemistry with Gong Shim

6. [+125, -5] The dog wearing the wig, ah it's so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+113, -2] Gong Shim's scenes with the chairman are funny too ㅋㅋㅋ Her unni is a bitch ugh tsk tsk

8. [+113, -2] I was expecting Gong Shim to crawl out of the dog house like that scene from 'The Ring' ㅋㅋㅋ But she put her wig on the dog ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+119, -5] Ah it's so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing when the dog came out wearing a wig ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cannot wait for the next episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Dear My Friends










Sports Seoul - Naver: 'Dear My Friends', friendships of old people, is tearfully beautiful  

1. [+2,269, -24] Na Moon Hee grandma's life is tough... 

2. [+1,828,-17] The scene of Go Hyun Jung running after the aunts and her lines of her understanding  them brought me to tears 

3. [+1,683, -20] Na Moon Hee's age in the drama is 72 and I have no words for her kids... Made me realize how much of an annoyance I am to my mom but she never says a thing about it

4. [+1,441, -29] So sad and heartbreaking.. I hope they don't run into problems 

5. [+1,328, -35] Ah daebakㅠㅠ that can happen to anyone but they acted it out so realistically, it totally grabbed my focus 







Herald Pop - Naver: 'Dear My Friends', Jo In Sung and Go Hyun Jung confess their love for each other 

1. [+1,513, -50] Jo In Sung-ssi, how can you look ridiculously handsome when you wear your hair down... 

2. [+1,203, -29] The story has so much realistic aspect to it enough to even make you comfortable... I was really surprised when the person was hit

3. [+757, -31] Yeon Ha-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My heart takes a leap every time I look at him.. 

4. [+531, -23] Ah... so sad.. 

5. [+202, -5] Yeon Ha is still better than a married man 

6. [+162, -2] Jo In Sung's just a cameo from what I knew, am I mistaken? He's been in every episode, is he a male lead? 




Mirror of the Witch








Herald Pop - Naver: 'Mirror of the Witch', Kim Sae Ron's curse, 'prelude' to mass death

1. [+1,257, -37] It wouldn't be awkward if they put the words "thank you for watching this drama" in the credits and end it at that. I'm looking forward to how the story will unfold next week 

2. [+1,039, -27] It really is a mass death ㅋㅋㅋAlmost everyone is dying 

3. [+972, -13] ㅋㅋㅋㅋMy mom was like, "is today the last episode??"

4. [+799, -16] The gurus didn't kill Yeonhee, Yeom Jung Ah did.. 

5. [+568, -28] Looking forward to next week. It's so fun 

6. [+303, -6] Yeom Jung Ah's force comes close to Go Hyun Jung's Mishil. Be it her screen presence or the details in her acting, she's so good ㄷㄷ

7. [+285, -2] It's unfortunate to see Lee Seung Jae die like this ㅠㅠ

8. [+269, -2] Only 4 episodes in and almost all the characters have died

9. [+254, -4] Is Lee Seung Jae going to be resurrected? His character is not someone to die that easily 


1 comments:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your links with OUO and make money from every visit to your short links.