16 May 2016

[Spoilers] Beautiful Gong Shim + Flower in Prison


Sports Seoul - Nate: 'Beautiful Gong Shim', Minah, 'apology + employment', killing two birds with one stone 

1. [+412, -47] I never expected Minah with her monolids could give so much life to her character ~~ㅋㅋ And why is Nam Goongmin so good at sly tsundere roles? ㅋ Gong Shim's so much fun ♥

2. [+345, -32] The preview of her giggling while her head's covered up with a trash bag made me burst out laughingㅋㅋ

3. [+299, -39]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Watched it with my mom, I laughed more than her.  So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+69, -3] This drama is really good, why aren't more people watching? Saw the 1st episode by chance and I couldn't stop laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋ Minah's pretty good at acting, Namgoong Min is funnyㅋㅋ The lawyer and the chairman's son will fall for her which seems unrealistic but the story is fun ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+63, -3] What role can't Namgoong Min do? ㅋㅋ I freaking love Gong Shim

6. [+54, -4] Found my weekend drama ㅋ

7. [+45, -6] You watch mindlessly and you find yourself laughing all of a suddenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can't wait to watch the trash bag scene next week  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ





Mydaily - Naver: 'Beautiful Gong Shim', didn't know Girls' Day's Minah would do so well!

1. [+929, -63] The plot is predictable but it's funny and gives you this squishy feeling. Minah completely let go of her image for the sake of acting. I can't even recall what Namgoong Min was like in 'Remember'~~ Ah this drama is very funny ㅋ

2. [+583, -62] Gong Shim's too cute whenever she rings her bike bell~!!!

3. [+598, -90] What's up with the fuss on her vocalization? I thought it's realistic. If anything, it helps me understand her character more  ㅋㅋ So much fun

4. [+468, -52] Fun drama...

5. [+463, -71] I thought Minah was just another pretty singer but I had no idea she'd be so good at acting too. I can see this hitting daebak. Broke my heart seeing her cry in the rooftop ㅠ

6. [+143, -17] Girls' Day members have so much talents

7. [+139, -16] I had no idea too... Namgoong Min's a good guide while Minah follows along really well. Ep 2 is even better than Ep 1 ㅠㅠㅠ




====








Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Flower in Prison', Jin Se Yeon risks life to accompany Jeon Kwang Ryul

1. [+376, -23] The mission eventually failed because of Go Soo

2. [+722, -182] Park Joo Mi's acting is awkward, Jin Se Yeon's way better than I thought. What's with those who say she's weird? People judging her are scary

3. [+605, -173] Her acting is so much better than I was expecting ㅋㅋ

4. [+107, -10] Jeon Kwang Ryul's archery scene was cool

5. [+85, -6] Jeon Kwang Ryul's a good actor but since he's in two sageuks, sometimes I can't tell if I'm watching Flower in Prison or Jackpot, it gets confusing

6. [+106, -14] Park Joo Mi is the unexpected pitfall of this drama

7. [+536, -168] Jin Se Yeon-ssi's acting has gotten better



Newsen - Daum: 'Flower in Prison' pulled in 19.8% in ratings, 'Beautiful Gong Shim' in 2nd place 

1. [+168, -16] I personally think 'Gong Shim' is better

2. [+135, -15] ㅎㅎI quite liked 'Flower in Prison' but I saw 'Gong Shim' by chance and switched overㅎㅎ That drama is funny

3. [+86, -7] Director Lee Byun Hoon's dramas are too bland

4. [+48, -5] It could be because 'Gong Shim' started a little later but it will soon overtake. None of the dramas airing lately are interesting but 'Gong Shim' is the first enjoyable one in a while

-

0 comments: