29 May 2016

[Spoilers!] Dear My Friends + Mirror of the Witch




tv Report - Naver: 'Dear My Friends', Shin Goo explodes in anger at abusive son-in-law... finds an evidence too

1. [+5,758, -40] The last part is really really..... it made me cry because it's something you see in reality ㅠㅠ

2. [+4,094, -48] Today's episode is so sad ㅠㅠ

3. [+4,001, -44] This drama encourages me to take a look back at my life. The reason why I'm happy and alive is because of my parents

4. [+3,650, -51] I cried so hard today ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Can't believe I'm crying every episode.

5. [+2,293, -86] Today's episode was so goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+1,338, -18] Ah.. Na Moon Hee's acting is crazy ㅠㅠ The directing at the sea scene in the end is awesome ㅠㅠ When they showed mother and daughter Go Hyun Jung and Go Doo Shim

7. [+1,338, -18] I thought he was just a terrible grandpa whom you can't feel any sort of fatherly affection from but he loves his daughter more than anyone else

8. [+1,305, -14] Looking forward to next week. Seok Kyun grandpa's counterattack!  Give that professor son-in-law bastard a smack!!




tv Report - Nate: 'Dear My Friends', Na Moon Hee finds out the truth about daughter's assault

1. [+577, -14]  A masterpiece!! Their stories pull at the heartstrings. It's on another level from public channel dramas!

2. [+529, -9] It's really a masterpiece...

3. [+486, -3] I couldn't stop crying.. Their acting is masterpiece.. the best

4. [+69, 0] Really clever of Shin Goo ahjusshi to secure the voice recording and selca evidence.. Such a fun and heart wrenching drama.. I can't express how I feel in just one word

5. [+64, 0] The daughter's husband is a fucking trash.. It felt satisfying when Shin Goo grandpa did the recording



====






Xports News- Naver: 'Mirror of the Witch', Kim Sae Ron saves Yoon Shi Yoon... run into each other after 5 years 


1. [+1,320, -18] Yoon Shi Yoon's a good actor too but Joo Dal Hwan-ssi.. he's so good enough that I wanna kill him

2. [+1,040, -23] She was told to not go out, why does she keep going out ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+663, -23] This drama is so fun!!! I'm waiting for Friday

4. [+641, -17] She shouldn't be going out

5. [+513, -43] Kim Sae Ron, thank you for growing up prettily~~  Yoon Shi Yoon thank you for being handsome ~^^♡

6. [+145, -3] I'm so happy Choi Hyun Seo is alive because there's one reliable person by Yeonhee's side ㅠㅠ

7. [+149, -6] Yoon Shi Yoon and Kim Sae Ron are good but the supporting cast is so awesome too... I'm enjoying Mirror of the Witch

8. [+141, -6] It's so hard to predict what will happen.. Looking forward to the next episode

9. [+134, -6] Yoon Shi Yoon looks so young for his age. He bulked up in the army but didn't age at all

10. [+136, -7] I'm hooked on this lately ㅋ




Naver

1. [+147, -8] Why do Jung In Seon and Lee Cho Hee resemble each other so much? I thought Jung In Seon came back alive

2. [+84, -2] The gisaeng that Joon loves is destined to die..

3. [+77, -6] Kim Sae Ron and Jang Hee Jin are good at acting!!

4. [+75, -7] I like how fresh Dohee's character is. And Lee Cho Hee's so cute as Manwol


-

0 comments: