26 May 2016

[Spoilers] Entertainer + Lucky Romance + Master: God of Noodles


Entertainer







Sports Seoul - Naver: 'Entertainer', Ji Sung uses sex assault video to pressure Chun Noh Min... counterattack begins

1. [+564, -34] Yeon Soo and Chan Hee's stories are so sad ㅠㅠ Yeon Soo is awesome ㅠㅠ

2. [+501, -27] Why did Chan Hee's mom return when she's only to going to give his child pain.. I cried with him when he said that his mom won't be coming back. Yeon Soo is hurting too

3. [+444, -26] Made me sad seeing Chan Hee cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+380, -25] Chan Hee made me cry ㅠㅠ I cried when Yeon Soo cried too ㅠㅠ

5. [+201, -20] Every episode is heartwarming and delightful ㅋㅋ

6. [+124, -11] I like how the protagonists aren't afraid and that the antagonists are panicking ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+94, -5] The single dad and son hard carried. Chanhee, I bawled my eyes out because of you

8. [+101, -9] So sad to see Chan Hee cry



News1- Nate: 'Entertainer', Ji Sung and Hyeri's explosion of sweetness "Let's see each other once a day"

1. [+77, -15] Hyeri's hair has gotten so long

2. [+61, -19] Seok Ho and Geu Rin are so cute

3. [+44, -22] Hyeri is pretty

4. [+36, -27] I watch this drama but they don't match ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+25, -14] I don't watch this drama but I think they match ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+25, -20] I don't watch this drama and I don't think they match ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+21, -7] Ji Sung is so handsome for his age

8. [+18, -4] I cried so hard when Chan Hee said "did mom leave?"ㅠㅠ 'Entertainer' was cringeworthy and awkward at first but it's gotten so much better. Why is it not popular? Shin Seok Ho's been so handsome since Ep. 1. Hwaiting ♡




Lucky Romance




Ep. 1


Osen - Naver: 'Lucky Romance', pilot, Hwang Jung Eum ♥ Ryu Junyeol chemistry... choosing you as my Wed/Thur drama 

1. [+5,748, -1,200] It was sad but then the last part ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is the drunken scene so funny? Seems like tomorrow's episode will make me laugh a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+4,890, -957] The last 5 minutes were so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+4,147, -987] It's fun though... And tomorrow's gonna be so much more fun

5. [+3,854, -1,005] I found it fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to tomorrow

6. [+1,337, -264] I was so nervous in the end thinking she was gonna take off Ryu Junyeol's hood ㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋ

7. [+1,385, -295] Poor Bonui ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Now I understand why she's obsessed with superstitionsㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ

8. [+1,288, -276] A bit disorganized for a first episode since but the two leads' scenes together are fun, the characters are similar to the webtoon at this point. I remember the female lead's webtoon description was a lot livelier although it will be different later on. Today was alright but the story is moving at a good pace. I didn't think they'd reveal her story this early on

9. [+1,399, -327] The ending ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The first episode's pretty much just a prologue, I can tell tomorrow is gonna be fun



1. [+726, -98] Did I look forward to it too much?.. I guess I just have to wait and see

2. [+504, -151] Quite a lot of explanations put in the first episode which killed the fun a bit but the episode went by in a flash ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think it's gonna get fun the more I watch

3. [+425, -188] It seemed different from the webtoon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The idea of games in the first episode is refreshing and hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Every line is smooth ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fun overall ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Ep. 2




tv Report - Naver: 'Lucky Romance', Hwang Jung Eum♥  Ryu Junyeol drunken kiss..destined romance begins 

1. [+4,958, -352] Ryu Junyeol finally filmed a kiss scene. Today's episode was fun

2. [+4,085, -308] Woah, she carelessly kissed him but why is my heart fluttering ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah I like Ryu Junyeol, Hwang Jung Eum is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋLee Soo Hyuk's voice is sexy but what he does is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fun drama

3. [+3,351, -261] "jjirit jjirit jjirit our relationship"

4. [+3,185, -262] Omg! I didn't know Suho would be so charming ㅋㅋ

5. [+3,042, -278] Today was totally fun!!!!

6. [+1,361, -71] Woahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so surprised ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wondered why he was brushing his teeth ㅋㅋㅋㅋ We're only 2 episodes in but I didn't expect a kiss scene ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+481, -74] No wonder he was angrily brushing his teeth ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄲㅋ It's so much fun watching him clean up the next morning

2. [+462, -85] It's getting better ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to next week

3. [+430, -82] Today's episode is better than yesterday's ㅎㅎ It can only get better




Newsen - Daum: 'Lucky Romance', Hwang Jung Eum and Ryu Junyeol kiss after just 2 episodes 

1. [+545, -130] It's only the 2nd episode and we get a scene like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thank you

2. [+510, -101] Is this Ryu Junyeol's first on screen kiss? ㅎㅎ

3. [+524, -146] Today was fun ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ Can't believe there was a kiss scene ㅜㅜ I'm completely hooked ㅜㅜㅜ When is next week gonna come?

4. [+275, -78] I didn't see the last scene coming ㅋㅋㅋ Today's episode was really good!!!





Master:God of Noodles







Osen - Naver: 'God of Noodles', Chun Jung Myung and Lee Sang Yeob "Separate and together", Caught Jo Jae Hyun 

1. [+265, -15] Lee Il Hwa was so believable as Deoksun's mom back when she used her satoori accent in 'Reply 1988' ㅋㅋ It proves how much you can do with just your voiceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋChun Jung Myung's acting is really one of a kind~ His gaze make you shiver~ Jo Jae Hyun and Lee Il Hwa are the best!! Gong Seung Yeon's so cute and pretty when she's being haughty ㅎㅎ God of Noodles is good!! Tuning in again next week!!!

2. [+251, -17] They make noodles though, what's up comments saying they don't make noodles? Do you expect them to make noodles for the whole 1 hour?

3. [+210, -8] Call me old-fashioned but I like calm and traditional stories like this. It's a lot like watching a stage play where you can concentrate with the characters. The bleak mood really suits this hot weather and it's more eye-catching compared to its competing dramas. Lee Sang Yeob still has his image as a convenience store part-timer in 'Signal', but he's so charming. I'd like to see him play a psycho character again and do more movies

4. [+191, -7] So intense

5. [+150, -12] Lee Sang Yeob and Chun Jung Myung oddly resemble each other

6. [+86, -6] I like Taeha too ㅠㅠ I hope he finds happiness in the end ㅠㅠ

7. [+85, -8] This drama is really good, all the actors are amazing

8. [+73, -4] The only well-made out of the 3 Wed/Thur dramas. The theme of human greed is so elaborately written. It feels like reading a novel

9. [+67, -4] Every episode is fun and intense

10. [+66, -7] I really like the nameless characters!! Chun Jung Myung is a good actor!!! Enjoying it lots!!! 



0 comments: