19 May 2016

[Spoilers] Entertainer + Master: God of Noodles + Goodbye Mr. Black (Finale)


Entertainer









Osen - Naver: 'Entertainer', Ji Sung x Kang Min Hyuk's fight to clear him from false charges... can they win? 

1. [+644, -26] Ktop CEO's anger in the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So refreshing

2. [+469, -28] The mood of this drama is bright like a youth drama but it's gonna get sad next week. Seems like Chanhee's mom is making an appearance. I hope they make it through well

3. [+435, -28] The girlgroup is the worst!

4. [+398, -25] Lee Ji Young is shameless... woah

5. [+399, -37] I cannot wait for next week

6. [+124, -4] Sorry, but Chun Noh Min ahjusshi looked cute when he was being angry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The song arrangement is cute. Looks like they'll holding a fan meet next week. Good luck to them ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+115, -1] Chun Noh Min ahjusshi's acting is daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He made me laugh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+136, -10] Let us see some cider next week!!! It's refreshing that he told off Lee Ji Young but that's not enough. I'd like to see Haneul be cleared of false charges, for Jinu to shake off his sense of guilt and for everyone at Mango Music to be happy

9. [+119, -5] Chun Noh Min's acting gave me chills..

10. [+116, -7] I like the trot arrangement ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Such a fun drama




Master: God of Noodles







Sports Chosun - Naver: 'God of Noodles', Chun Jun Myung enters the tiger's den for revenge

1. [+198, -9] He probably removed his scars and went back, right? How do I wait another weekㅜㅜ

2. [+148, -9] I'm enjoying this drama

3. [+151, -15] Look at Jo Jae Hyun's acting ㄷㄷㄷ

4. [+130, -4] Chun Jung Myung's so amazing in this episode

5. [+70, -1] This drama is fun~ Taeha looked so pitiful when he was getting rained on while waiting for his friends in front of the prison. The pain in his heart must've been deep

6. [+61, 0] He removed his scars, don't you think? 

7. [+56, -1] So many scenes with noodles in it today, people who are commenting and asking them to make noodles don't even watch this drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+58, -7] Chun Jung Myung was daebak today!!!! 

9. [+42, -3] Is this drama any good? I haven't seen it yet 

10. [+42, -4] Fun drama~~ I see so many comments mocking the title but who cares, I wait for this drama every week 




Goodbye Mr. Black (Finale)








Sports Seoul - Naver: Goodbye Mr. Black' Lee Jin Wook♥ Moon Chae Won, happy ending with several twists 

1. [+1,476, -64] The writer is no joke at playing hard to get... I like that it's a happy ending. Swan's dream ㅋㅋThe parody of the original is quite fun 

2. [+1,445, -85] Lee Jin Wook's so handsome even in the end 

3. [+1,020, -64] Black matches the color red so well 

4. [+868, -45] It's a bit perplexing how everything ended all once but the finale is good nonetheless. It'll linger on me

5. [+760, -31] When you say Goodbye Mr. Black, all I can think of is the scenes shot in Thailand! I started watching because of that.. The happy ending made me feel good~ Cast, you're amazing!! 

6. [+190, -10] To actor Jin Wook who reads comments, you did well. Get some rest, recharge and come back in a good form 

1. [+187, -13] Am I the only one who was expecting it to be similar to 'Nine'??? 

2. [+124, -20] Woah seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Jin Wook looks great in any outfit color ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This drama has been good, sad to see it go 

3. [+105, -21] Lee Jin Wook looks awesome in any outfit ㅎㅎ I liked this drama~ the ending is pretty. Great work 

4. [+21, -5] Felt like the typical 90s drama. So foolish of me to expect it to be as good as 'Nine' 



0 comments: