1. [+4,539, -159] Which writer came up with group parenting?? And enough with casting newborn babies..
2. [+3,482, -124] The babies are lying down while it's a one-man show for the dads.. no, three-men show..
3. [+3,550, -180] ㅋㅋㅋNothing else to say but boring ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+2,942, -138] These babies can't even mumble a word, what can you expect them to do? Should give the other kids more screen time instead~!!
5. [+2,400, -212] Take this show off air already
6. [+926, -32] The PD is not in his right mind, this feels wrong. They're totally ignoring the show's real purpose and treat the kids as if they are products. Wasn't is originally about dads spending time with their kids and while viewers watch them progress through time? Hopeless
1. [+408 -21] 'Superman' got too boring for me, so I switched to other channel and just watch clips that seem interesting later on.. I thought Rohee's segment was boring but the group parenting bored me more than watching 'Old Partner ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+368, -14] Boring..
3. [+358, -13] It makes no sense how babies who can't even walk yet are on this program
4. [+79, -1] At least cast kids who can talk~~ All I see is greedy parents who are there to endorse themselves
5. [+55, 0] Isn't Superman supposed to be a show to encourage childbirth? But as time went on, it seems to be promoting the contrary that if you don't have the money or the ability to care for a child, then don't have one
Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Real Men' joint enlistment and 'Superman' group parenting, double the fun?
1. [+696, -l7] We should watch over 'Real Men' but Superman is boring
2. [+620, -12] Superman was at its most fun when it first came out. Taking care of little babies can get mundane. If they poop, you change their diaper, feed them and clean up if there's time. It gets boring
3. [+549, -15] Superman has gotten boring
4. [+509, -28] Group parenting or whatever, give Daebak more screen time. He's currently leading the show, why skimp out on his air time.?I like they're trying out various things, but it feels wrong