21 May 2016

[We Got Married] Jota and Kim Jin Kyung





news 1 - Naver: 'WGM', Kim Jin Kyung "I don't eat white rice, white flour and white sugar" 

1. [+1,988, -24] If you don't eat white rice, white flour and white sugar, then what do you eat..? 0_0

2. [+1,099, -21] Amazing... How do you even live without eating those?

3. [+794, -30] Shocking..! Then what do eat to live...?

4. [+583, -35] Why ask her what she eats, she probably eats chicken!!!

5. [+482, -44] But her body is amazing..

6. [+113, -1] I can live without eating white rice but not eating white flour or sugar? Without those, you can't eat snacks, bread, pizza and chicken. That's amazing of her~

7. [+74, -1] She's strong-willed and honest. But eating that way can get expensive plus you have to be cautious of ingredients. Cheap food mostly contain those three





news 1 - Naver: 'WGM' Jota cannot conceal his joy at Kim Jin Kyung' cookie present 

1. [+64, -1] Found out about Jota today and his personality is the best. I had no idea he was such a good guy 

2. [+47, -1] It's my first time seeing Jota and he's charming~ Jin Kyung's pretty too 

3. [+43, -2] I hope they give this couple gets more screen timeㅎ They're heart-fluttering and fresh ㅠ

4. [+34, -1] I really like Jota♥♥♥

5. [+30, -2] Kim Jin Kyung is cute~~~ 

6. [+18, -1] Jota gives me butterflies. He's the type that women would fall for !!^^♥♥

7. [+17, -1] This couple's segment went too fast. My heart fluttered so much~ ㅋDon't eat raw rice ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm really liking Jota 
-

0 comments: