12 June 2016

1N2D + Infinity Challenge + Running Man + Mask Singer


1N2D





Mydaily - Naver: '1N2D' members all smiles during surprise visit to a women's university 

1. [+3,970, -93] The members couldn't stop grinning ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's heartwarming ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+4,379, -259] They were refreshing for sure ㅋㅋㅋ So different from being an idol.. this is much more refreshing

3. [+3,463, -155] Donggu and Kim Junho's partners are really pretty

4. [+2,474, -103] Docent is really charming ㅋㅋㅋ She has this freshness that university students radiate

5. [+1,777, -109] They're all pretty

6. [+958, -42] Taehyun hyung was just being nice to Jong Min hyung and he wanted to make the broadcast more fun so he purposely chose Maxime's hand cream. He's so cool ㅋㅋ I should follow his example and be more nice to others... The students are all bursting with charms, it made me smile~~~ Feels like spring is around the corner again ㅋㅋ

7. [+674, -23] Kim Junho at the School of Business ㅋㅋ Cha Tae Hyun at the Early Childhood Education department ㅋㅋ And Kim Jong Min at the Neuroscience Department ㅋㅋ I already bursted in laughter at the beginning

8. [+422, -27] Maxime's so handsome ...♥

9. [+410, -29] The female students are so pretty. I legit thought the exchange student from France was an actor





Ten Asia - Nate: '1N2D', Yoon Shi Yoon's entrance paralyses Ehwa University... causes a commotion 

1. [+662, -19] He's really handsome.. Definitely someone who can cause commotion at a women's university

2. [+600, -20] How do I put it, like he has the feel of a dreamy college sunbae...?? Anyways' he's cool. Donggu-ssi!!!^^

3. [+439, -20] Yoon Shi Yoon is indeed handsome

4. [+45, -3] Judging by the comments, dance students seem to make up most of the university. They're all pretty, but personally, I find Yoon Shi Yoon's partner to be so pretty even as a woman. Not only does she look kindhearted but her face is tiny and her neck is long. So tender and soft

5. [+27, -7] He matches with his partner ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+24, -3] Yoon Shi Yoon joining 1N2D is really doing wonders~! ㅋㅋ Btw, Yoo Ho Jin PD's on a sick leave. How upset must he be that he can't join them in a special he planned himself




Infinity Challenge







Mydaily - Naver: 'Infinity Challenge' x Jack Black, collab that regrettably failed apart

1. [+6,558, -150] Next week is gonna be good ㅋㅋㅋ It's a shame that the US trip is cancelled but I'm happy they're doing a special that's with just the members themselves ㅋㅋ

2. [+4,679, -114] Next week's Bangkok 2 will be fun ㅋ

3. [+3,334, -195] But Yoo God's outfit makes him look younger

4. [+2,706, -98] It's unfortunate but casually planned specials are way more fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+2,810, -139] I'm not disappointed at all. I'd rather choose a special with only the members rather than a special with Jack Black~



Xports News - Naver: Relay's first runner, Haha x Draft84, 'MuDo' comics in 30 years "Yoo Jae Suk is ruined"

1. [+2,391, -26] Lee Mal Nyeon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His ideas are really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,742, -24] Yoo God's gonna create a story that's way more gutsy

3. [+1,778, -45] At least, Haha mentioned Hyung Don when he talked about the members. Hyung Donnie come back soon

4. [+1,409, -17] Ah it's so funny. Park Myung Soo's back stab ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+948, -21] Dorat Man ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋ

6. [+349, -2] Ah I'm in tears.. Today was funny as hell ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ If they combine draft 84 with Lee Mal Nyeon's story... Will a bird come out from Wong Fei Hung's head? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


tv Report - Naver: 'MuDo' first filming for Muhan Company scheduled for July..."movie not a variety scale"

1. [+2,137, -72] Back when I was a student, MuDo was just a regular variety program that made me laugh. A an office worker for many years now, it's become a show I can totally relate to.. Looking forward to it^^

2. [+2,274, -152] Rather than big projects, I miss those ones that engaged the members in simple chatters... Is it because they find that the new member is lacking?

3. [+1,734, -31] Writer Kim Eun Hee enjoys killing characters in dramas. I wonder how Muhan Company will play out ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,484, -68] I hope it lasts a long time

5. [+278, -19] It's good that they're doing big stuff like this but I hope you bring back English town, farm races, and Muhan News~

tv Report - Naver: Reasons to look forward Jung Hyung Don's comeback in 'Muhan Company' this summer 

1. [+12,690, -250] I miss you ㅠ ㅠ Please come back once you've recovered

2. [+10,962, -179] Don't rush into it, come back when you feel that you've recovered. This is coming from a fan who was left heartbroken after seeing you on Healing Camp

3. [+7,369, -185] I miss Donnie~~~

4. [+6,020, -1,160] Kwanghee is definitely lacking.. He should've used that to his advantage and created his own character, but he hasn't done anything so far. Jung Junha as a babo, Noh Hong Chul as a weirdo, Haha as a psycho. Everyone has his own fun character but Kwanghee's just lacking seeing how he can't make his own.. He couldn't adapt to the program.. I'm sure he will voluntarily leave..

tv Report - Naver: MuDo x EXO x Yoo Jae Suk, collab of monsters coming soon 

1. [+5,588, -236] Everybody knows that Yoo Jae Suk likes to dance. I'm anticipating this. Both EXO and Yoo Jae Suk must be both excited ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+4,102, -264] Wow time flies... Anyway, I'm looking forward to it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+4,035, -310] MuDo already has a big influence but together with EXO, it will be no joke.. I can't even imagine...! Looking forward to it..!

4. [+3,544, -168] Feel like yesterday when I got excited over the announcement of a collab. Time flies so fast ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+2,735, -165] Oooh it's happening for real

6. [+253, -18] Never before have I seen an article about male idols dominated by male commenters



Running Man







news 1 - Naver: Hunter vs Running Man... tenacious Lee Kwang Soo, can he win the prize money? 

1. [+2,458, -38] I hope Lee Kwang Soo wins. Everyone worked hard but nobody could come close to his determination today

2. [+1,617, -29] Kwang Soo hwaiting.. my hands were sweating

3. [+1,602, -30] Kwang Soo hard carried ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He worked extra hard

4. [+1,292, -25] Lee Kwang Soo was really cool today. Looking forward to next week ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+1,076, -13] Running Man was legendary today!! It's really fun because it's a proper name tag race! Looking forward to more

6. [+259, -12] Kwang Soo was legendary todayㅋㅋ

7. [+233, -4] Running Man is good when they do things this way.. The taxi driver is loyal. "I will protect my own passenger"

8. [+219, -4] It's been a while since I had this kind of enjoyment while watching RMㅋㅋ

9. [+219, -14] Today, Kwang Soo shone more than lead actors ㅋㅋ




Osen - Naver: 'Running Man' transforms from a variety to thriller with Ahn Sung Gi and Joo Jin Woong

1. [+457, -11] I really thought Jo Jin Woong was Detective Lee Jae Han ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+360, -3] The actors have daebak force ㅎㅎ

3. [+323, -12] Kwang Soo is a good chaser ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope he survives ㅋㅋㅋㅋ!!

4. [+25, -2] Jo Jin Woong's force. His voice is honey ㅜㅜ He's so tall and manly, not mention he's cute

5. [+25, -3] Except talk shows, isn't this Ahn Sung Gi-ssi's first variety appearance?

6. [+21, -5] Jo Jin Woong's acting in the beginning was daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+20, 0] Woah, I saw Jo Jin Woong during the stage greeting for 'The Handmaiden' and he looks phenomenal in person. He's so sweet when it comes to fan service ㅠㅠ I was able to shake hands with him but I'm so surprised that not only does he have big hands, they're as pretty as a woman's too





King of Mask Singer





Osen - Naver: 'Masked Singer', L, Hyerin, Lee Sang Woo, Lee Sang Min, this kind of reversal is a foul 

1. [+5,404, -519] Wow seriously L, I didn't think about it. What a major reversal

2. [+3,770, -133] Lee Sang Min's the best reversal!!

3. [+3,464, -140] God of Music Lee Sang Min ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But he said he won't go on a music variety program? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Tak Jae Hoon made an appearance too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,071, -117] I'm more surprised that L is so handsome

6. [+964, -140] L's tone was so charming before he took off his mask. I wondered who it was because his high note sounded so refreshing but I was speechless when he finally took off the mask because he's too handsome. He seems to have the golden proportion

7. [+928, -132] I was so surprised at L.. I didn't know his singing was this good for his visuals

8. [+612, -30] I knew Hyerin was good but not to this degree. L is really handsome, he's good at singing too. Lee Sang Min made me a bit sad





Mydaily - Naver: 'Masked Singer' Ha Hyun Woo, not as 'Music Captain' but Guckkasten...special performance 

1. [+2,936, -24] Ha Hyun Woo-ssi really made use of this opportunity to shine big time!! I'm cheering for you, forever Music Captain!!

2. [+2,592, -101] Not only idols bands who are only bands by name but I hope bands with real skills can get popular too

3. [+1,938, -33] Goosebumps all over ㅠ

4. [+1,840, -32] Thank you for letting us see Ha Hyun Woo as both Music Captain and Guckkasten today. I'll be supporting all your activities in the future~ I've enjoyed your singing!

5. [+1,696, -52] Ah I freaking love him ㅜㅜ Guckkasten, please only walk on a flowery path. I love you !!!!♥

6. [+607, -5] Wow, even cooler when he sang after taking off the mask ㅋ

7. [+638, -24] That's it???? With all those promotions, I was expecting an hour all to Music Captain... I switched to another channel ㅜㅜ





Osen- Naver: 'Mask Singer', Victory's cheerleader is EXID's Hyerin, regrettable elimination 

1. [+483, -36] EXID members are all good singers ㅎㅎ

2. [+404, -35] Our lead vocal Hyerinnie was really good ㅠㅠ They won #1 too today. Congrats Hyerin-ah!

3. [+348, -24] Woah she's awesome at singing... I didn't know it was Hyerin

4. [+303, -24] She's pretty and a good singer. She thinks kindly of her unnis too~

5. [+297, -31] Daebak.. EXID members are all good at singing..

6. [+102, -10] She's very pretty, amazing singer too...Good job ~



0 comments: