12 June 2016

1st generation idol leaders


Moon Hee Jun (H.O.T.)

Eun Ji Won  (Sechs Kies)

Bada (S.E.S)

Lee Hyori (Fin.K.L)


tv Report - Naver: 'Unparalleled leadership'... four 1st gen idol leaders 

1. [+3,584, -136] Eun Ji Won becomes is an Eun Choding on variety but he transforms into a leader when he's with the Sechs Kies membersㄷㄷ He protects and encourages them

2. [+2,876, -148] I've watched Eun Ji Won since 1N2D and saw him as a choding up to a year ago on New Journey but them suddenly thought of him as this cool guy when they guested on MuDo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so sure it's the same person. Am I weird? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+2,601, -150] Eun Ji Won ㅜㅜ I've become a fan ♡♡♡

4. [+1,876, -97] I miss these 4 groups ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It would be legendary to see them all on one stage

5. [+1,703, -136] I miss all 4 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ To see them on one stage is legendary. Eun Ji Won seems to have a good personality. He takes care of his members

6. [+652, -28] I'm finally just realizing that Eun Ji Won is so daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not all too familiar with 1st gen idols so I don't know much about him but when you watch his old clips, he has a uniqueness that's hard to find nowadays ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's great that a person like him established his choding image through variety ㅋㅋㅋHow amazing that he's come back but still as cool as he was in the past

7. [+647, -35] For someone who's in charge of rap and dance, Eun Ji Won presence is at lead vocal level

8. [+570, -24] I knew nothing about Eun Ji Won's charms but it turns out that he's a well-rounded idol who's good at rap, singing, dancing and variety

9. [+551, -30] I've fallen hard for leader Eun Ji Won

10. [+543, -33] When it comes to leaders, it's Eun leader!!!!

-

0 comments: