21 June 2016

Kim Min Hee's exes + scandal negatively impacts her film 'The Handmaiden'

Lee Jung Jae




Lee Soo Hyuk





Jo In Sung






-



Daum Cafe: Kim Min Hee's men 

-She and Lee Jung Jae dated for a while, I thought it was gonna lead to marriage

-Am I the only one who knew about the affair? I read about it in a forum some time ago. Dispatch was just waiting for the opportunity to let it out of the bag

-There are a lot of directors who married famous actresses, Tang Wei for example. It's an occupation that requires extensive education, it must be their intellectual charm that actresses find attractive

-Her boobs are small


====


Director Hong Sang Soo - '60er


Kim Min Hee - '82er

Age difference of 22 years

Hong Sang Soo met his wife in college and they
got married in 1985. At that time, Kim Min Hee
was 4 years old ㄷㄷ

Daum Cafe: Putting Director Hong Sang Soo and Kim Min Hee's age difference into perspective

-It's not even 12 years but 22... ugh...

-What was she thinking?... With a man who's old enough to be her father

-My mom and I are 21 years apart

-I really don't care about the age difference but the affair...

-Woah.. what did she see in this grandpa?

-Think of it like Kim Woo Bin (1989) and Chu Sarang (2011) dating ㅋㅋㅋ

-The age difference is not the problem, it's the fact the a family has been destroyed

-He's 60, the same age as my father

-Kim Sae Ron and Won Bin's age difference - 23 years


====





Daum Cafe: The 2 who turned the Korean entertainment world upside down

-Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-As expected from Mickey and Min Hee

-The person who found this is a genius

-And who said Disney was pure?

-I wondered when Korea will have a Disneyland, I didn't expect we'd have one overnight^^

-


====




Osen - Naver: Kim Min Hee's scandal affects 'The Handmaiden' "Please see it as a movie" 

1. [+350, -37] You guys are worse for casting her for the lead role despite knowing about the affair

2. [+252, -11] They knew about the affair a year ago, but what's the reason for staying silent? So that the movie will do well in the box office. If Kim Min Hee's scandal broke out before the movie release, there is no way it will attract a million spectators

3. [+258, -17] Kim Min Hee makes the other actors look bad as well.. I think the director and the production team still gave her the role even though they knew about her affair

4. [+222, -10] Tbh, the movie was great but now with the scandal, I think I just wasted my time. I wouldn't have watched it if the scandal broke out beforehand

5. [+211, -10] This movie's reps should thank Hong Sang Soo's wife

6. [+113, -2] Those who stayed silent are just as worse as those two. I'm cancelling my tickets

7. [+114, -4] Planning to see it this Thursday but I cancelled it. She grosses me out

8. [+115, -5] So a lot of people from the film industry knew about the affair for a year.. Cancelling my ticket

0 comments: