1. [+82, -5] That poll is meaningless after all.. It was all for publicity (tn: There was a poll on Naver on which of the three finalists should be the female lead. Jung In Sun came first)
2. [+84, -7] Why bother putting out a poll in the first place? But Jung In Sun won it, please be more transparent with the voting results
3. [+64, -4]ㅎㅎㅎㅎ What a joke. Did she get chosen because she won the Chinese poll? ㅎㅎ Just air it only in China then, what's the point of the poll?
4. [+64, -7] I expected Jung In Sun to be chosen. This sucks
5. [+56, -5] I rooted for Jung In Sun.. that's a shame ㅜㅜ
6. [+17, -3] I expected Jung In Sun since she won the poll ㅠㅠ Won't be watching
7. [+17, -3] But she can't act...
8. [+15, -4] Why hold an audition when you end up picking a girl who can't act?
1. [+121, -12] Honestly, Jung In Sun is the most well-known but her visuals and acting style don't match the role. They're better off with a relatively unknown actress like her. She got chosen based on the votes and judges decision
2. [+102, -19] In the V-app broadcast, she spoke well and is gracefully pretty
3. [+101, -22] Jung In Sun has a gloomy look to her that doesn't suit the role
4. [+99, -22] I voted for her. She's got a face that suits sageuks
5. [+54, -8] She just needs to step up her acting. She does have that high class daughter feel ㅎㅎ So elegant
6. [+66, -15] She deserves it