9 June 2016

Park Hae Jin reveals he's been single for 6 years


tv Report - Daum: Park Hae Jin "I haven't been in a relationship in 6 years" sigh

1. [+115, -5] Handsome and kind Hae Jin-ssi, you will get in a relationship right away if you really put your mind to it

2. [+111, -11] Date me ㅋ

3. [+40, -2] Hoping you find yourself a good girlfriend!!

4. [+39, -4] I hope you find someone who's just as kind and pretty.. Always supporting you~^

5. [+36, -2] Look at his bracelet... Such a humble person!

6. [+31, 0] I hope you meet someone nice soon ^^

7. [+29, -1] As a fan, it saddens me to know that he's stayed single for that long but would you mind working a bit more before dating? ㅎ

8. [+26, -1] Hoping you meet the person you'll marry soon

9. [+25,-2] Me too... so let's date

-

0 comments: