2 June 2016

Sechs Kies guests on 'Radio Star'



Dong A - Naver: 'Radio Star', Jang Suwon "I'm thinking of marrying my girlfriend who is 13 years younger than me" 

1. [+3,869, -30] "She didn't know I was a Sechs Kies member, she thought I was an actor who can't act"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,325, -31] 13 years younger? Are you okay? You're surprised, are you? (tn: reference to his famous line in 'War and Love')

3. [+2,338, -40] 13 years younger?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hul not 3 years?

4. [+1,899, -66] Why is it that celebrities only choose and date younger women? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+933, -48] Um.... ㅎㅎㅎㅎOkay

6. [+492, -27] She's a '93-er and 24 years old. She wants to enjoy her youth,  of course she has no plans for marriage yet

7. [+427, -16] While he was a freshman in college, the girlfriend was in kindergarten





Sports Seoul - Naver: 'Radio Star', Sechs Kies reveal their shameful beginning to explanation of controversies  

1. [+4,244, -21] Eun Ji Won looks so young at 39. He's 40 next year

2. [+3,484, -55] Listening to them sing makes my heart flutter

3. [+3,200, -41] Listening to 'Road Fighter' to this day and it's still cool ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+2,697, -37]  I'm reminded of the past.. I miss those days

5. [+2,607, -82] I was a g.o.d fan but we were all fans of that era ^^

6. [+1,625, -18] In Yoon Jong Shin's words, it's an idol song but it's a warm one. I love it ㅠㅠ Eun Ji Won's so different now compared to his younger leader days




Mydaily - Nate: Eun Ji Won "Slave contract with YG, Yang Hyun Suk himself said it was a slave contract"

1. [+523, -27] Why is Eun Ji Won so good at singing hulㅋㅋ

2. [+442, -27] Sechs Kies let's walk on a flowery path!

3. [+372, -54] YG should take care of their current artists. Sechs Kies congrats on the reunion

4. [+76, 0] Eun Ji Won acts all immature and rough on variety but he's such a leader when he's with the members. So cool

5. [+75, -1] They must be all satisfied at YG. They suffered so much under DSP, it breaks my heart ㅠㅠ




Sports Chosun - Naver: Sechs Kies come back after 16 years 'Sechs Kies history' (feat. H.O.T.)

1. [+2,333, -34] I like that their guesting here has a different feel from their guesting on MuDo. It's so considerate of Radio Star to not cut their songs ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,780, -47] Eun Ji Won is so awesome. I love you Sechs Kies ㅠㅠ

3. [+1,493, -33] I watched with my mouth agape. Oppas, thank you for making us excited again~ Prepare well for the concert. Sechs Kies jjang

4. [+1,281, -28] Sechs Kies forever!!! Todays was fun ^^

5. [+1,170, -29] I really like them.. They're jjang and cute !!♥

6. [+558, -14] They were put on a hectic schedule, the manager beat them up, they weren't paid properly and the company neglected them.. They didn't even receive proper treatment.. Jaedok and Jaejin used to get along well with the cleaning ahjummas and they said Jaedok and Jaejin who were just 20 at that time were scolded and hit. After disbandment, Eun Ji Won steadily kept afloat, he worked hard and assembled the members up. I'm so thankful to MuDo.. Thank you to YG too..

7. [+415, -7] I really like 'Road Fighter' and 'Hunch'.. It's like I'm transported back through time 

-

0 comments: