8 June 2016

SHINee's Key to make his drama debut



Osen - Naver: [Exclusive] SHINee Key cast in tvN 'Man and Woman Who Drink Alcohol Alone'... Joins Minho as an 'acting idol' 

1. [+244, -29] I like how SHINee has constantly improved their skills without causing scandals. I'm cheering for you

2. [+294, -54] Saw him in Bonnie and Clyde musical and I remember that his singing was pretty good too but so was his acting

3. [+316, -66] Finally he's in a drama!! I know he always works hard so I'm looking forward to it

4. [+285, -57] Kibum-ah. From musicals, plays to drama... ㅠㅠ Congrats, I'm always supporting you

5. [+148, -19] Daebakㅋㅋ Kibum-ah, cheering for you ~!!!

6. [+74, -6] He manages himself well and does things with care. He landed himself a good opportunity ㅎㅎㅎ

7. [+65, -4] Wow in a tvN drama. Looking forward to his acting. The drama sounds fun

8. [+172, -36] I saw him perform in musical and play.. Looking forward to him in a drama too~

-

0 comments: