14 June 2016

[Spoilers] Baek Hee Has Returned (Finale) + Jackpot (Finale) + Monster + Oh Hae Young


Baek Hee Has Returned





Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Baek Hee', Kang Ye Won ♥ Kim Sung Oh, love the second time around, 'happy ending' 

1. [+3,014, -20] I really like this kind of ending~~ I've been happy these past 2 weeks. See you next time Baek Hee team. Hit daebak

2. [+2,444, -22] In Gyo Jin running after seeing Jang Mi's butt ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,239, -23] It's been so long since there was an enjoyable drama on the 10pm weekday time slot. Such a lighthearted happy ending! I really had fun watching it

4. [+2,095, -21] "Can I be greedy?".. He's so cool

5. [+1,895, -31] First drama I've enjoyed after 'Descendants of the Sun'ㅠㅠ It's really unfortunate that it's only 4 episodes ㅠㅠ It made me laugh and happy! You've all worked hard ♡



Osen - Nate: 'Baek Hee', Jin Ji Hee finds out that Kim Sung Oh is her dad 

1. [+227, -4] It's a shame that today's the last episode ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ First drama in a while that made me laugh this much

2. [+209, -3] The scene from yesterday that had me bursting in laughter is when Baek Hee asked Young Ae-ssi if her husband hit her after seeing her wounded face but then In Gyo Jin's came out with his face in worse condition than her'sㅋㅋ Such a fun drama

3. [+189, -9] Why do I keep seeing Park Jimin in Jin Ji Hee? They look alike ㅋㅋㅋBbang ggu ddong ggu grew up prettily

4. [+33, -1] This drama's memorable line: If a man harbors regrets, his mouth becomes cheap ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Jackpot






Xports News - Daum: 'Jackpot' finale, Yeo Jin Goo's lonely road to the throne... Jang Geun Suk leaves 

1. [+290, -10] Didn't care about history or doing background research. What a ridiculous sageuk

2. [+172, -11] It started off well until Choi Min Soo left. The ending was too rushed

3. [+130, -24] Yeo Jin Goo looks so awkward with the facial hair

4. [+45, -4] Most anticlimactic drama I've seen. Solid lineup and great acting but the story went downhill

5. [+39, -3] The writer ruined the drama


Osen - Naver: 'Jackpot', Jeon Kwang Ryul passes away... Jang Geun Suk and Yeo Jin Goo finally smile 

1. [+752, -21] But you've all worked hard nonetheless~ Choi Min Soo, Jeon Kwang Ryul, Yeo Jin Goo, Jang Geun Suk and Ahn Gil Kang~~ Choi Min Soo and Jeon Kwang Ryul acting did wonders!!!!

2. [+732, -50] This article is on the front page but has no comments.. The directing was good too in the beginning but I couldn't stand the actresses' crappy acting and the boring story so I stopped watching..

3. [+349, -12] Good job, Jackpot~~

4. [+310, -17] You worked hard Jang Geun Suk and the rest of the actors

5. [+337, -36] Yeo Jin Goo was pitiful today

6. [+87, -1] This drama puts Jang Geun Suk in a new light for me despite the poorly-written script

7. [+79, -4] It's been tough for Jang Geun Suk. I was happy to watch this drama

8. [+69, -1] Sad to see it end.. I wanted to see more of Daegilㅠㅠㅠ




Monster






Xports News - Naver: 'Monster', Sung Yuri loses her brother through Jung Bo Suk's trick 

1. [+1,141, -14] I didn't expect that Dong Soo would die. Even Sung Yuri's turning into a monster now too

2. [+744, -23] Jung Bo Suk's laughter gives me goosebumps woah

3. [+665, -17] I was like, 'it can't be' but then he really did kill him...

4. [+566, -64] Sung Yuri's acting was the best

5. [+387, -21] Ah goguma ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+202, -6] Jung Eun got a motive now for revenge and it'll further provoke Sung Ae and her revengeful thoughts. The only problem is Ok Chae Ryung

7. [+179, - 2] Why kill our poor Dong Soo?

8. [+170, -5] What's up with Ok Chae Ryung too..

9. [+157, -1] Ok Chae Ryung's eyes are scary ㅠㅠ This woman's jealousy is scarier than Do Gun Woo and Byun Il Jae

10. [+130, -1] He died too easily




Oh Hae Young Again







Herald Pop - Naver: 'Oh Hae Young Again' "Hae Young-ah, Hae Young-ah", why am I shaking? 

1. [+4,786, -59] She asks what she should call him and Do Kyung was so cute when he was like "that... that...."ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "that" turns out to be 'oppa'

2. [+3,420, -73] I love that scene so much

3. [+3,119, -60] So sweet.. I hope everyone is happy in the end

4. [+2,622, -59] I hope Hae Young and Do Kyung will only walk on flowery path!!!! More sweet scenes please!!!

5. [+2,281, -57] They look genuinely happy♥

6. [+1,114, -11] I realize once again that Ye Ji Won's an acting angel.. I really like her tone and line delivery!!!

7. [+1,032, -14] Isadora is the only person who can fix Jin Sang's behaviors

8. [+813, -7] Kim Ji Seok-ssi is daebak!! My mouth was hanging open in the scene where he finds out that he's the dad. His acting is totally amazing




Newsen - Nate: Eric senses his death, intense hug with Seo Hyun Jin 

1. [+251, -5] Went from sweet to sad ㅠ I love this drama.. Hae Young looks so pretty with her hair tied up like that

2. [+239, -3] Hae Young world is so happy right now but she has no idea.. And Do Kyung can't even love her to his heart's contents ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+215, -4] Please please don't kill him writer ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+25, -1] Life is already hard, please have a happy ending...

5. [+24, 0] Why do I feel like his car accident attacker is Han Tae Jin? Judging by his character description and the white car. Can it be prevented?



0 comments: