20 June 2016

[Spoilers] Beautiful Gong Shim + Dear My Friends + Mirror of the Witch + Police Unit 38


Beautiful Gong Shim



Sorry these are late  



Sports Donga - Naver: 'Beautiful Gong Shim', let Minah be happy 

1. [+990, -12] Do you guys know? Dan Tae has good vision skills and he could've avoided the kiss but he didn't..

2. [+548, -16] The impact of discovering he's Joon Pyo changed him but he changed way too much ㅜㅜ Drunken Minah is so cute when she kissed himㅋㅋJunsu's shock when he found out that his mom and uncle are the culprits.. I wonder what will happen to them... Gong Shim gets better with each episode ㅜㅜ

3. [+336, -12] Only 8 episodes left so let her be happy now...Gong Shim-ah!!!you're pretty enough ㅜㅜBtw, what's the name of the actor who showed up at the school reunion?

4. [+302, -11] Yeah, stop being nice to Gong Mi only, show some love to maknae Gong Shim. It's only a drama but it's hurtful in reality... I would be crying if I were in her position. sigh ~

5. [+274, -13] I really wanna see her be happy ㅠㅠ

6. [+114, -5] I screamed when Joon Pyo found out. Namgoong Min and On Joo Wan's good at expressing emotions through their eyes~ The ending is daebak suspenseful

7. [+119, -11] The drama's mood got too depressing. Bring back the cheerful rom com vibes from before

8. [+109, -8] I hope Minah gets rid of the wig already

9. [+100, -6] 8 more episodes left. I just want Junsu, Gong Shim and Dan Tae to be happy

10. [+73, -2] The ending is too uncomfortable and unexpected.. And writer, what's been happening with the previews lately?



Dear My Friends






Herald Pop - Naver: 'Dear My Friends', Kim Hye Ja shows symptoms of dementia... Joo Hyun confirms CCTV footage 

1. [+2,743, -32] Why did I get so emotional when Shin Goo reminisces the pastㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+2,528, -36] Ah please ㅠㅠ how can I continue watching when next week's episodes are gonna be  heartbreaking too... this is the best out of Noh Hee Kyung's dramas

3. [+2,046, -30] Today's saddest scene is in the preview, Hye Ja carrying a baby on her back ㅠㅜ

4. [+1,297, -24] I cried buckets today ㅜㅠ

5. [+1,213, -31] It's dementia indeed... sigh... another heart wrenching episode

6. [+602, -11] Cried so much because of Seok Kyun especially when he looks back to his younger days. Jung Ah is pitiful too ㅠㅠ What will happen to Hye Ja? ㅠㅠ  The fact the the story is realistic makes it even sadder

7. [+593, -9] Next will be explosion of tears.. Hye Ja's dementia, Young Won's unresolved love, Nan Hee's pain, Yeon Ha and Wan's difficult relationship... It's hurting my heart already.. And Seok Kyun's ahjusshi's words about life and just how heavy the responsibilities of head of the household really isㅜ

8. [+605, -14] When you watch cable dramas like Misaeng or Dear My Friends, you can't help but feel resentful towards public broadcast.. they make a fool of their viewers

9. [+523, -4] Noh Hee Kyung's the best I've come across to warmly write about the ups and downs of life. Her works never disappoint. Writer-nim, you're jjang.

10. [+510, -8] Writer Noh Hee Kyung knows how to analyze emotions very well




Mirror of the Witch







Osen- Naver: 'Mirror of the Witch', Yoon Shi Yoon ♥ Kim Sae Ron, love that curse can't stop 

1. [+711, -10] What a heart-stopping timing to end an episode ㅠㅠㅠㅠWith no preview, how do I survive another week? ㅜㅠㅠ

2. [+614, -13] I really like Yoon Shi Yoon ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+519, -11] I wonder what will happen to Yeonhee once he gets in the palace ㅠㅠ  No preview ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Choi Hyun Seo is so scaryㅠㅜㅠ

4. [+343, -13] Ha.. Today's so sad ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+124, 0] It was creepy when Lee Sung Jae's features changed..I can't even imagine when Yeonhee finds out that her father will die too if she kills Hong Joo

6. [+116, 0] Lee Sung Jae's such a good actor. He and Hong Joo are the best

7. [+93, 0] Three things that gave me goosebumps: Yeom Jung Ah's struggling while Kim Sae Ron strangles her. Yoon Shi Yoon's horror when he saw the ghost, Lee Sung Jae's acting as an evil spirit ㄷㄷㄷㄷ The rest are daebak too

8. [+81, 0] This drama never fails to amaze! Too bad there's no preview

9. [+71, -1] It will be fun to watch Yeonhee getting stronger~ Heo Joon looked broken today. Everyone's so good at acting

10. [+64, 0] I've seen plenty of dramas and Yeonhee's life pitifulness is level 10




Police Unit 38







Osen- Naver: 'Police Unit 38', Ma Dong Seok x Seo In Guk's ill-fated relationship... preview to 'bromance' 

1. [+865, -20] The story is really fun. How am I supposed to wait a week?...ㅠ

2. [+825, -16] It's going to be fun starting next week. I hope that guy who didn't pay his taxes gets in serious trouble

3. [+684, -22] Seo In Guk's characters are consistent.. He was a genius in his previous drama, and he's a genius swindler in this drama. This drama is getting better. Ep 1 and 2 shows the chance of Seo In Guk and Ma Dong Seok meeting

4. [+612, -14] Fun ㅋㅋI hope the story maintains the quality

5. [+499, -19] Totally fun drama!!

6. [+234, -11] Seo In Guk's good with his swindler role, I'm quite surprised. Today's episode is way better than yesterday's. I'm looking forward to next week

7. [+214, -8] I thought Seo In Guk's potentials peaked in 'I Remember You' but he's much better here. Crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+195, -8] Woah the chase scene was like straight from movie ㄷㄷ Can't wait for next week

9. [+190, -8] You can trust Seo In Guk ㄷㄷㄷ

10. [+152, -6] A drama that doesn't lack in acting and writing ㅋㅋㅋI'm so glad I watched it


0 comments: