Mydaily - Naver: 'Entertainer', See? It's still so fun without love lines
1. [+1,950, -154] It was a good decision. I hate uncle-niece types of love lines
2. [+1,685, -86] It would be more realistic if Ji Sung ends up with Chae Jung Ahn instead
3. [+1,358, -68] Don't add in a love line, go for the humanistic side of the drama..
4. [+1,257, -61] Life isn't all about dating. Jus move on without the love story
5. [+652, -95] I don't want anything else but for 'It's Okay to Cry' to be released asap ~~~
6. [+172, -31] I think they got rid of the love line considering their big age difference
7. [+182, -39] No matter how young Ji Sung looks, Hyeri and Ji Sung's love line was uncomfortable to watch
8. [+115, -32] Too depressing. Musical dramas are normally comedy. I didn't expect this one to be so gloomy
9. [+150, -43] Compared to the casting, the drama is just badly scripted.. Writer, please reflect
Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Lucky Romance', Ryu Junyeol ♥Hwang Jung Eum's mutual understanding... romance begins?
1. [+4,227, -233] Ah so fun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is Junyeolie so likeable? In the preview, Je Suho starts worrying for Bonui. Looking forward to it
2. [+3,532, -142] Did you think she loved you? yesyesyesyesyes
3. [+3,013, -124] My heart breaks for Suho, he's so innocent ㅠㅠ Please let him love without any more pain
4. [+2,654, -124] I feel bad for both Suho and Bonui ㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+2,422, -115] My heart aches for Suho and Bonui in the end ㅠㅠㅠ
6. [+988, -40] Is she pretty? Oh..... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+1,001 -49] This episode went by so fast.. The way Suho's facial expression changed seeing Bonui run towards him made my heart stop ㅜㅜㅜ When will tomorrow come?
8. [+987, -36] Where else will you find a drama that doesn't make viewers choke on gogumas? ㅠㅠ Je Suho was cute and cool today ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
9. [+856, -40] Je Suho will fall in love first ㅎㅎ
10. [+712, -31] Was Je Suho in some sort of heartbreak? ㅜㅜ He doesn't open his heart easily, there must be so much pain in his heart
Master: God of Noodles
Osen - Naver: 'God of Noodles', best drama master even without noodles
1. [+333, -15] A reason for the low ratings is because the plot is too heavy and serious. The acting and directing are awesome however
2. [+274, -22] Stop poking fun at this drama if you don't watch it. It doesn't fall short in the writing, set up, acting, directing and music. Bottom line is it's good and that's all that matters
3. [+180, -3] The reporter said it so well. Its unique tone sets it apart from competing dramas, every episode is packed full of tension and the endings are always refreshing
4. [+163, -9] It's fun!!!!
5. [+34, 0] Don't resort to romance to pump up ratings, it's good enough as it is. Put more importance on the quality and don't shift the focus on romance, it will only drive the story downhill..
6. [+30, -1] The suspense is so intense
7. [+27, -1] Everyone's so good at acting here
8. [+29,-2] It's compelling enough even with no romance or big name stars. The drama's inched its way up to masterpiece level with great acting