23 June 2016

[Spoilers] Lucky Romance + Master: God of Noodles + Wanted (Pilot)


Lucky Romance






Mydaily - Naver: 'Lucky Romance', Ryu Junyeol ♥Hwang Jung Eum, confession at last "Don't go"

1. [+4,176, -122] Ah how do you resist Ryu Junyeol in the preview?

2. [+3,366, -84] Don't go.. Stay by my side~~ Heart attack

3. [+3,103, -87] Don't go, stay by my side ㅠㅠㅠ He's such a little boy sometimes but he's manly at the end of the episodeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠJe Suho is exploding with charms ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ♡

4. [+2,447, -73] Don't go don't go Shim Bonui

5. [+2,360, -70] Today was daebak. "Don't go" ㅠㅠ

6. [+864, -24] Why is Ryu Junyeol so likeable? His character here makes him even more likeable ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Whatever he does is cute ㅠㅜ Bonui's starting to realize her feelings as well ㅠㅜㅠ BoHo couple, only walk on a flowery path..

7. [+782, -19] Ryu Junyeol is driving me crazy ㅠㅠ The drama is too good, right?

Herald Pop - Naver: 'Lucky Romance', The time it takes to fall for Ryu Junyeol, 1 second is enough 

1. [+4,656, -226] To have a guy like that take care of you, help you and only look at you, I would totally fall for him if I were Bonui ㅋㅋㅋAlthough the employees and everyone knows, it's so cute seeing them be clueless of the fact that they're datingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+4,008, -372] It wouldn't take more than a second.. I just really like him, he's full of charms

3. [+3,338, -189] So cliche but heart-fluttering.. Their chemistry is nice, I can't stop smiling..

5. [+3,187, -161] The things Suho does make my heart flutter, he's so cute




Master: God of Noodles






Xports News - Naver: 'God of Noodles', Lee Sang Yeob rescues kidnapped Jung Yumi 

1. [+274, -7] Taeha really cares about his friend a lot

2. [+239, -9] Lee Sang Yeob's so handsome...I can't help but be reminded of 'Signal'

3. [+194, -10] Lee Sang Yeob and Jo Hee Bong hard carried today's episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jo Jae Hyun's acting is too good. It made my heart skip a beat when Lee Sang Yeob saved Jung Yumi in the end!! The woman next to Jung Yumi looked like could be sisters with Gag Concert's Kim Jimin ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+151, -3] This drama is enjoyable but it's frustrating lately. I hope tomorrow's a bit better

5. [+68, -4] Yeokyung is short-sighted while Taeha is wise ㅠㅠ

6. [+43, 0] Looking at the preview, I'm glad Taeha is not dead

7. [+47, -2] Daebak, best episode so far!!!! Finally, Jo Jae Hyun finally sees the picture..He cares for Taeha but what will happen now?

Osen - Naver: 'God of Noodles', Lee Sang Yeob's explosion of coolness 'I'm watching it for this oppa' 

1. [+471, -38] But to be honest, Lee Sang Yeob is the coolest in God of Noodles... Chun Myung is the lead but he lacks force. I've noticed even before that he lacks charms that attracts people

2. [+267, -3] Lee Sang Yeob and Jo Hee Bong hard carried yesterday!! Looking forward to today's episode

3. [+239, -8] He was so cool taking care of Jung Yumi yesterday

4. [+155, -8] Ah.. oh no Chun Jung Myung

5. [+67, -7] Isn't Chun Jung Myung the lead? I don't watch every episode but when I do, all I see is Lee Sang Yeob. Seems like the production team adores him




Wanted (Pilot)









tv Report - Naver: 'Wanted', as expected of thriller Ah Joong... abduction and shocking pace at first episode

1. [+2,586, -167] Kim Ah Joong has an eye for choosing dramas

2. [+1,583, -89] Is the BJ the one who put that stuff in the mailbox on that rainy night?

3. [+1,516, -154] This is what I'll be watching for Wed/Thu... Looking forward to how the story will play out~~!

4. [+1,264, -74] The person who's looking for Hyun Woo is probably Ji Hyun Woo

5. [+1,292, -144] Wow.. Kim Ah Joong's acting slays

6. [+452, -29] Dramas like this are my type but it's a bit messy. It seems like the characters are emotionally barrenㅋㅋㅋ The child was kidnapped there's hardly any reaction ..I can't feel her sorrow and my focus dropped a bit during the mission ㅋㅋBut time moves surprisingly quick when you watch it ㅋㅋ I hope tomorrow's episode is better

7. [+459, -42] I like stuff like this. SBS is good at this kind of drama. God's Gift, Sign, Ghost, Village ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+393, -30] I wish the directing was a bit tighter. The kid was kidnapped but I felt no tension at all

9. [+311, -31] I can't say this is great just yet but the reality show concept is pretty interesting. This is the perfect genre for the summer

10. [+262, -18] The directing is more of a problem than the story.. It lacks suspense. It would be better if the bgm plays at the right timing



Newsen - Nate: 'Wanted', Kim Ah Joong x Uhm Tae Woong, starts gamble with live broadcast kidnapping

1. [+201, -9] Judging by the situation, the husband is the most suspicious but that's rather too predictable... I hope the story manages to be more plausible than 'God's Gift'

2. [+131, -10] The husband must be the kidnapper

3. [+97, -4] Fun drama.. But this is the usual stuff you see in Korean dramas. They start off amazing but crashes in midway.. I hope this one doesn't follow that path ㅠ

4. [+25, -14] It's a movie



0 comments: