tv Report - Naver: 'Lucky Romance', Ryu Junyeol ♥ Hwang Jung Eum, dating to their hearts' contents
1. [+6,648, -136] Ah the faces that Ryu Junyeol makes are all adorable. Every second and minute are too good to miss ㅠㅠ
2. [+4,615, -87] I won't be able to sleep tonight ㅠ
3. [+4,416, -75] They're totally sweet today❤❤❤
4. [+4,022, -73] Who sprinkled sugar over here!!!!! So sweet!!
5. [+3,3272, -67] They're so sweet, I could melt ㅠ
6. [+1,471, -16] I kept squealing and smiling ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Quote of the day: An otaku is complete when that person is happy...
7. [+1,343, -17] Yeah yeah~~ princess-nim~!! ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+1,174, -13] Is this how it looks like when mottae solos finally date? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
1. [+887, -53] Honestly the best male lead. I've never seen a male lead that gave me that sense of vicarious satisfaction and made my heart flutter this much . Ryu Junyeol's charms are no joke
2. [+762, -36] Best episode so far ㅠㅠ Dalnim and the major stockholder guy are fun too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Suho and Bonui are exploding with sweetness ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Let me hug you too, Suho-ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+703, -38] I couldn't stop smiling at their sweetness ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+83, -3] Ah... their conversations and way of speaking are so similar to real couples, especially their phone call in the end ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I almost stopped breathing when he said "how long do you have to keep me standing here?"
5. [+62, -3] There's never been a character like Je Suho. What would this drama have done without Ryu Junyeol. He's the best
6. [+62, -3] Ryu Junyeol is bursting with so much charms, he has a completely different feel here compared to Reply's Junghwan ㅠㅠThey're so cute and sweet together, they make me wanna be in a relationship too ㅠㅠ His voice when he said "how long do you have to keep me standing here?", then he hugged Bonui and closed the door using his foot. My heart was fluttering ㅠㅠㅠ I can't wait for next week ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Who knew he had so much aegyo? ㅠㅠㅠ
Master: God of Noodles (Finale)
Osen- Naver: 'God of Noodles' finale, Jo Jae Hyun's sad revenge... pays for his crimes through suicide
1. [+1,846, -65] The story and title are totally unrelated
2. [+1,198, -87] It ended just like that without showing scenes of them making noodles
3. [+600, -27] Park Taeha died? Hul..
4. [+507, -31] Wtf is this?
5. [+723, -113] Is this really a drama? Worse than cable..
6. [+162, -4] He didn't seek revenge. Just a drama about Jo Jae Hyun's one-man show
7. [+179, -10] Feels like the drama messed up it's original plan.. The nameless weren't given much emphasis. What an awkward ending
8. [+148, -4] Taeha ended up being the most pitiful character
9. [+154, -10] What did Chun Jung Myung's character even do? He had terrible screen presence
1. [+283, -36] What a shitty drama, the cast wasted their time here
2. [+238, -32] This was really bad
3. [+142, -68] The low ratings were such a shame ㅠㅠ I liked this drama, good ending too. Good work cast and crew
4. [+64, -4] The word 'noodles' is too ill-suited for a heavy plot
5. [+67, -12] Don't cast Chun Jung Myung for lead roles ever again. His acting is too boring, his tone and expressions are blah. And Jo Jae Hyun's villain character is too exaggerated. In the original, you sympathize with his character. He pushed himself too hard, I doubt a guy like that exists in real life. His acting is usually amazing in historical dramas or when he's playing a good guy but as a villain, he goes too far
6. [+43, -1] So what about the noodles?
7. [+36, -9] It would've been more fun if the lead wasn't Chun Jung Myung. His scenes were so boring
Osen - Naver: 'Wanted', Kim Ah Joong's breathless reversal, completes the second mission
1. [+1,095, -17] The coffee shop employee is strange..
2. [+1,065, -29] First drama I know where everyone is a potential suspectㅋㅋ
3. [+744, -23] It annoys me how super addicting this drama is
4. [+668, -18] Why did they look surprised in the end?.. Is the nurse dead?
5. [+549, -27] Woah.. what's the last scene all about? Too suspenseful!!
6. [+251, -5] Finding out who the suspect is an important aspect of the plot too but the writer is good at showing each character's selfishness, greed and hideous sides... Also, the music director is good at his job
7. [+216, -8] The suspense is killing me ㅋㅋ
8. [+179, -8] Ah.. everyone is suspicious. Who did the manager hit?
9. [+163, -5] So good!!!!! The manager is too suspicious
10. [+153, -7] Not a drama but a movieㄷㄷㄷ