28 June 2016

[Spoilers] Oh Hae Young Again (Finale)



Sports Dong A - Nate: 'Oh Hae Young Again', Seo Hyun Jin and Lee Jae Yoon, lovers--> strangers 'goodbye'

1. [+256, 0] Han Tae Jin's bittersweet smile makes me sad..

2. [+235, -3] Han Tae Jin is nice too. If you look past all the misunderstandings, all the characters are pitiful and kind beings ♡

3. [+196, -6] They were all pitiful but it's heartwarming that they forgave, loved and understood each other

4. [+36, 0] Poor Han Tae Jin ㅠ Why does Hae Young look so pretty in every outfit?

5. [+28, 2] If this happened to me in real life, there's no way I'd meet up with that person again. I would think of him as someone who doesn't exist in this world ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The characters are such saints

6. [+26, 0] Should've shown Han Tae Jin starting his own shoe business too





Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Oh Hae Young Again' Eric♥ Seo Hyun Jin, thank you that it's a happy ending 

1. [+6,864, -168] It put me on pins and needles even on the last episode. The writer is such a genius and the drama itself is exceptional in many ways.. Happy for the beautiful ending

2. [+4,884, -152] My favorite drama ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you

3. [+4,395, -90] I'm happy that it worked out for everyoneㅠㅠㅠ Oh Hae Young made me happy

4. [+3,748, -80] I'm glad it worked out for all the couples ㅠㅠ

5. [+3,346, -120] I'll remember this drama forever..

6. [+1,737, -22] The front of the operating room scene is unlike any other scene.. not a single one of them was worried, they all know he'd survive. The ending's amazing!!

7. [+1,573, -32] I love the ending ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's so beautiful how they all danced in the end. The writer managed to squeeze in a cliffhanger in the last episode ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I will miss it so much

8. [+1,484, -26] Please live. Thank you for being alive

9. [+1,317, -32] The best ending..

10. [+1,269, -18] Do Kyung looked so handsome in a tuxedo and with his hair gelled up, Hae Young was gorgeous~~~ I'm looking forward to the award ceremony in October



1. [+2,742, -39] I love the scene in front of the operating room. If this was the average drama, they would all be crying but here, they were all sure he'll survive. I choked up seeing everyone so happy at the wedding, it's a perfect ending ㅠㅠ It's not over yet, there's a special episode airing next week and the award ceremony in October

2. [+1,893, -35] When you want to live, choose love

3. [+1,270, -17] I cried and laughed thanks to all the actors.. Thank you writer

4. [+1,085, -32] Bye to my favorite drama ㅠㅠ

5. [+401, -2] I didn't expect this to get so popular. Unlike Cheese in the Trap, Hae Young started out quietly, hit daebak and ended well without problems

6. [+391, -2] I worried when news came out about the 2-episode extension but I'm so happy it ended the way it should be ㅠㅠ I smiled so widely when they were dancing happily in the end 

-

0 comments: