Mydaily - Naver: 'Vampire Detective', Lee Joon's sudden disappearance... preview to season 2
1. [+629, -12] Ah what's up with the ending? It's about as annoying as Vampire Prosector season 2's ending.. That said, when is Vampire Prosecutor 3 coming out? Did Gyeo Wool really discover Yoon San? Why'd you leave those details out? It's frustrating as heck. Why did the bad blood appear all of a sudden? Where did Yoon San and Prosecutor Min head off? Ugh. Did Vampire Prosecutor X Vampire Detective plan this?
2. [+468, -12] I've now got a growing aversion to dramas related to Bad Guys or vampires. OCN is intent on even giving the sequels an open ending
3. [+429, -9] Prosecutor and detective dramas always go for the open endings
4. [+351, -16] Am I the only one who doesn't like the ending? Why would you do this?
5. [+287, -10] After Min Tae Yeon's disappearance, Yoon San disappears too. I've no idea why they broke the bait from 5 years ago
6. [+100, -2] A waste of the actors. What's the point of all that hard work Lee Joon's put in.. So disappointed in the story
7. [+89, -1] What's the use of good acting if the writing and directing are a total disaster?
8. [+72, 0] Forget about season 2. The writing is honestly trash. A waste of the cast ㅠㅠ
9. [+59, -1] I watched out of loyalty for Lee Joon. Writer ugh ~%₩×%÷×₩#@
10. [+55, -1] I wouldn't have watched this if not for Lee Joon. This drama couldn't find its balance, so wishy washy. When it was getting better, that's when the lead disappears in the ending. It's ridiculous. Writer, what were you thinking?
(tn: I haven't translated much about this drama because there are hardly any articles about it)