3 June 2016

To live as Yoo Jae Suk vs To live as Park Myung Soo + IC to collab with Jack black again?




Ilgan Sports - Naver: 'MuDo', Kim Tae Ho PD, Yoo Jae Suk vs Park Myung Soo, Yoo Jae Suk vs Park Myung Soo "who would you wanna live as?"

1. [+9,623, -243] ㅋㅋㅋTo live a carefree life like Park Myung Soo would be comfortable

2. [+7,270, -162] I'd have the best life if I live as Park Myung Soo without getting hated on

3. [+5,630, -166] Comparing their popularity is useless and I'm not the type who stays on the straight and narrow so I choose Park Myung Soo. Yoo Jae Suk can't even stroll in the streets as he pleases

4. [+4,870, -221] Most people would choose Yoo Jae Suk but keeping social life in mind, I'd rather live as Park Myung Soo. If you're too nice, people tend to look at you cheaply ㅠㅠ

5. [+4,915, -346] If I only had one life to live, why not choose the life of an ace ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+839, -43] To live as Park Myung Soo and have a close friend like Yoo Jae Suk would be the perfect life... Therefore, Park Myung Soo's life is perfect

6. [+662, -46] I wanna earn money like Yoo Jae Suk, and live as Park Myung Sooㅋㅋ

7. [+681, -82] Yoo Jae Suk's life consists of being on tv, exercising, meeting with MuDo members, meeting with Running Man members, he has to be protected when he's outside, he doesn't drink alcohol and he doesn't smoke. He's a really good guy. If I had to manage myself painstakingly like him, I don't think I have the self-control to do so. Even if he wants to go on a relaxing vacation, he has to keep all those in mind. He's amazing. Yoo Jae Suk-ssi is a true god

8. [+569, -62] Park Myung Soo for meㅋㅋ I lack willpower to live as Yoo Jae Suk, it's too hard ㅋㅋ





Osen- Naver: MuDo reps "Jack Black special? Filming in the US, still in the middle of consultation" 

1. [+7,199, -100] Please leave MuDo alone trash reporters

2. [+5,822, -64] They were told to not leak spoilers. Shouldn't they be punished if this continues?

3. [+4,801, -157] Wow MuDo is amazing but Jack Black is really amazing too. How likely is it for a Hollywood star who guested on an Asian variety show to keep his words? ㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to it

4. [+2,680, -81] Woah they're going to Jack Black's house ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1,783, -63] Hul daebak~~~ Looking forward to it

6. [+349, -5] Get all the people who leaked spoilers and do a flogging special

-

0 comments: