16 July 2016

Casting options if 'Goong' was remade


Original Cast
Shin Chae Kyung (Yoon Eun Hye)
Joo Ji Hoon (Crown Prince Lee Shin)
Kim Jung Hoon (Prince Lee Yool) 
Song Ji Hyo (Min Hyo Rin)


Shin Chae Kyung - Suzy or Hyeri










Lee Shin - Kim Woo Bin 



Lee Yool - Park Bogum or Yoo Seung Ho 




Min Hyo Rin - Kim Ji Won



Daum Cafe: Imaginary casting if this drama was remade  

-Jo Bo Ah is Chae Kyung's real life version

-Goong's original cast is perfect as is

-I cannot picture Kim Woo Bin as Lee Shin

-Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye are a wall

-Jo Bo Ah for Chae Kyung

-OP, did you watch the original at all?

-Ugh no, especially Hyeri. Her image nowhere near resembles Chae Kyung

-Get an actress to play Chae Kyung if this is ever remade

-The original is the best

-This casting is mehㅋㅋㅋ But I still want a remake

-Here's my ideal cast: Park Bo Young - Chae Kyung, Kim Soo Hyun - Lee Shin, Song Joong Ki - Yool, Min Hyo Rin - Min Hyo Rin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I loved this drama when I was younger and I didn't realize how bad the acting was until I watched it again recently

-

0 comments: