27 July 2016

Celebrities who are homebodies



tv Report - Nate: 'List' Ryu Junyeol, Eric and Taeyeon 'homebodies stars', it's a hit 

1. [+342, -19] I totally agree with what Taeyeon said: I don't like being alone but I want to be alone

2. [+207, -5] Eric ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Shinhwa Broadcast was really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He has such a gentle image in dramas but he's amazing in variety too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was so shocked when I read that he ran up and down the stairs of their apartment while naked

3. [+39, -2] People who are homebodies get asked what they do at home or if they ever get bored. In fact, time goes by so fast when you're lazing around the house, watching tv or on your phone

4. [+29, 0] When I'm at home, time goes by so fast when I'm on my computer or listening to music

5. [+26, -1] I hope they bring back Shinhwa Broadcast ㅋㅋ I remember Eric's bbuing bbuing

Naver
1. [+1,064, -30] I always find myself saying why this show is still going on but I watch until it gets to the #1 on the list ㅋㅋ

2. [+582, -42] I'm a homebody too ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I wanna do something fun ㅋㅋㅋㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+539, -78] I wanna go on a trip with Ryu Junyeol, the only travel essential I need

-

0 comments: