1. [+1,402, -60] Yeah~~ don't date publicly, keep it secret~~^^ I hope later on, the articles will be about your marriage announcement~~
2. [+944, -62] Have a happy relationship..
3. [+615, -26] Trash reporters ugh
4. [+463, -27] Denying it right now but if it ends up being true a few months from now!! I really hope so ㅋ
5. [+432, -22] Keep it secret~~ Pretty couple
6. [+396, -19] No one would misunderstand even if they're really dating for real^^
7. [+387, -18] With the dating rumor taking off, why not just date~
1. [+11,003, -101] Reporters are at it again....
2. [+7,897, -104] Never seen a dating rumor denied this quickㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+5,969, -87] Denied it right away ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+5,528, -101] Such a random dating news with no evidence to back it up. Aigoo trash reporters tsk tsk. A drama is just a drama
5. [+3,814, -91] Trash reporter: my trolling is a success
6. [+998, -33] Eric refuted the rumors right away to show consideration to Seo Hyun Jin, especially since she's just reaching the height of her popularity
7. [+734, -8] I seriously hope Naver puts specific reporters on blacklist so that we won't see any more articles from them
8. [+691, -6] Eric and Seo Hyun Jin are currently busy having fun with the Oh Hae Young team in Phuket ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+764, -50] If it's been two months already, that means they started dating when 'Oh Hae Young' first came out. Does that even make sense? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ