3 July 2016

Ji Soo's still cuts for 'Doctors'



Herald Pop - Naver'Doctors', Ji Soo's ready to go again, Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye's love line begins?

1. [+7,090, -118] Kim Min Seok's a success case.. From Song Hye Kyo to Park Shin Hye ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+4,493, -133] Ji Soo is awesome ㅜㅜ He's quite tall. I look forward to what kind of image he will show

3. [+3,536, -92] I like Ji Soo and Kim Rae Won. Park Shin Hye is too pretty

4. [+3,102, -69] 'Doctors' is a fun drama ㅠㅠ I wanna see the next episode soon ㅠ

5. [+525, -7] Are all the guys in this drama gonna end up falling for Park Shin Hye? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How many of them already? Yoon Kyung Sang will join in soon ㅋㅋㅋ Lucky girl ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+430, -5] Kim Rae Won, Yoon Kyun Sang,  Kim Min Seok, Ji Soo... All four will fall for her... Doctors is fun

7. [+361, -5] She and Soo Chul knew each other 13 years ago. He was cheesy and awkward but charming. I thought it was a pity to let go of a character like him, I'm glad he's back

8. [+342, -3] This drama is about meeting someone who inspires you to make that big change in your life so I bet Soo Chul changed for the better too...

9. [+317, -8] All the guys will fall for Hye Jung while Seo Woo's out to chase after them

10. [+228, -5] Cheering for you Bokdong-ah!!! I really like your voice ㅠㅠㅠ

-

0 comments: