19 July 2016

[Spoilers] Beautiful Gong Shim + Mirror of the Witch


Beautiful Gong Shim (Finale)









Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Gong Shim' Namgoong Min♥ Minah, promise to marry each other...happy ending 

1. [+2,704, -81] An epitome of a cider-goguma drama ㅋㅋ It's pretty much over when you haven't kept in contact with each other for a year. That made no sense at all, plus the car accident I'm sick of seeing.. and everyone suddenly became kind ㅋThe final episode was a bit wacky because the writer rushed it but this drama is fun overall. It's something you watch for the immaturity and cheesiness of itㅋGong Shim is so pretty without the wig ㅋ

2. [+1,803, -67] The cider and goguma ㅋㅋㅋ Look at this writer's sense ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,432, -66] My heart fluttered during the proposal when he said "Marry me, Gong Shim-ah" and his "I love you, Gong Shim-ah" in the end ㅠㅠ Bye Dan Tae and Gong Shim. My weekends were happy thanks to you

4. [+1,156, -56] My delight for the week ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Junsu had been kind all the way. Gong Shim and Dan Tae were cute

5. [+1,039, -54] I'm happy with this ending ㅜㅜ No more Gong Shim for the weekend ㅜㅜ

6. [+424, -12] What amazes me the most is that part-timer who worked at the convenience store for over a year

7. [+440, -19] The writer tossed in some crap in the final episode. Ahn Dan Tae is the worst type of guy. It doesn't make sense to me that he didn't contact her for a year, I'm surprised Gong Shim still accepted him.. In reality, she's better off with a good guy like Junsu. And what's with the open ending with Gong Mi and Junsu? Ah I don't like the ending





Herald Pop - Naver: 'Beautiful Gong Shim', Minah "I thought I would keep my wig just up to Episode 4" 

1. [+3,647, -48] That's what we thought too.. I never knew you would keep it on until the last episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,255, -59] She was perfect for her short-haired character ㅋㅋ

3. [+1,665, -95] You were still cute

4. [+1,620, -94] The wig added to her cuteness ^^ She's awesome at acting too, my weekends were happy thanks to you~~^^ Gong~ Shim^^

5. [+1,146, -83] Minah is really cute~~~

6. [+222, -17] Really shows how much she loved and studied her character ㅋㅋㅋ I find it cute that she refers to the wig as a "friend" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Mirror of the Witch (Finale)






Herald Pop - Naver: 'Mirror of the Witch' finale, Kim Sae Ron's self-sacrifice is the last key

1. [+3,703, -82] What's with this ending..

2. [+2,593, -79] This isn't right writer.. why did you throw some crap?

4. [+1,609, -61] The ending is vague ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ This isn't rightㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+482, -6] The original goal is to break the curse and save Yeon Hee, right? What's the point of watching all 20 episodes with this ending?  Hahaha writer, give us some oblivion potion hahahahaaa

6. [+379, -6] Saved the male lead but killed the female lead in exchange

7. [+387, -9] I wasted my time watching all 20 episodes ..



Mydaily - Naver: 'Mirror of the Witch' finale, Yoon Shi Yoon Kim Sae Ron reunite after 40 years... broke the curse 

1. [+86, -1] Ah...the ending is a disappointment, should've given them a happy ending. Ahn Gil Kang-ssi randomly made an appearance and sacrificed his life but the writer didn't bother to mention anything about his identity ㅠㅠ You could've made him a character that survives if he's just gonna show up randomly like that

2. [+51, -1] They reunited too late ㅠ.ㅠ

3. [+48, -2] The ending's a bit of a disappointment but you all worked hard. A good drama overall!! Acting was great too


0 comments: