19 July 2016

[Spoilers] Beautiful Mind + Doctors + Monster + Let's Fight Ghost


Beautiful Mind








Xports News - Naver: 'Beautiful Mind', Jang Hyuk realizes his feelings for Park So Dam

1. [+1,472, -26] The last part is crazyㅋㅋㅋ "No.. you"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jang Hyuk is totally cool and this drama is fun and heart flutteringㅋㅋㅋ I hope he feels many different emotions when he dates Jin Sung like how he got jealous after knowing why Jin Sung hid the soju cap and when he got a menboong when Jin Sung was rushed to the hospital ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,095, -16] 205: "No. You." Even 205 now knows how to make people's hearts flutter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+974, -15] "No... you." Daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ heart attack ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Where's the preview? ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+972, -17] "No.. you!" The ending is daebak. Ratings, please go up

5. [+818, -11] Make some noise for Lee Young Oh ㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅ

6. [+345, -4] It really makes me sad when a drama like this isn't doing well in ratings. Jang Hyuk is amazing at acting and the script is fresh

7. [+335, -6] This is such an amazing drama

8. [+317, -3] So cute when he was boasting to Gye Jin Sungㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+280, -1] I've been watching since the first episode, why are the ratings so low? Shouldn't it be hitting at least 20.5% in ratings?

10. [+263, -4] "No...You". The end ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. [+257, -4] No, you. No, you!!! No, you!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh. I threw my pillow straight to the tv screen. Aaaaaahhh




Doctors






news 1 - Naver: 'Doctors', Kim Rae Won♥ Park Shin Hye, can their relationship stay on a flowery path? 

1. [+5,071, -98] Jin Seo Woo was cancerous today...

2. [+3,724, -70] I'm glad that President Hong's surgery is a success but there will be more hurdles to face ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want them to be happy ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+3,268, -143] Jung Yoon Do is a ball of cuteness ♥♥

4. [+1,871, -76] I want Wednesday to come soon~~

5. [+1,804, -73] Let's only walk on a flowery pathㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hong Hong Hong

6. [+932, -25] I admit I was bit impressed by Seo Woo's grandpa today.. He and Ji Hong's dad may be rivals but they were friends for 50 years. It made me shocked when he told his son that he shouldn't be wishing that the surgery would go wrong.... I totally expected him to be a villain ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+721, -17] A good person is different from a good man and woman. I totally agree with Hye Jung





tv Report - Nate: 'Doctors', Park Shin Hye rejects Yoon Kyun Sang's feelings "I will love Kim Rae Won"

1. [+227, -4] Hye Jung's words can cut like a knife..

2. [+218, -9] Really liking how refreshing her character is ㅋㅋ She has the beauty, personality and charisma, I can't help but fall for her

3. [+193, -4] I'm tuning in to Doctors for Hye Jung's personality, she is such a perfect heroine. Of course, Park Shin Hye is stunning and a good actress to boot

4. [+42, -10] Sometimes, you just have to be brutally honest, unlike Seo Woo who holds grudges and only thinks of revenge ㅠㅠ Props to Jung Yoon Do staying positive ㅋㅋ

5. [+31, -3] I feel sorry for Yoon Do but I rather want Hye Jung to act that way rather than be wishy washy with her feelings!!




Monster






Herald Pop - Naver: 'Monster', Kang Ji Hwan ♥ Sung Yuri, destined love 'repeat mark'

1. [+762, -20] You must be a big fan if you've gotten this far into the dramaㅋ Next week, just think that you're starting another mini series and watch the drama with a new mind. 16 episodes left ㅋ Monster is really fun

2. [+589, -9] Today's highlight: "Congrats uncle, I will visit you~" ㅋㅋ

3. [+440, -16] Gun Woo is really pitiful ㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+300, -5] Who ends up with her is one thing, the best parts of Monster is Kang Ki Tan vs Byun Il Jae. It felt so good when Ki Tan told him "congrats uncle, I will visit you in jail"

5. [+95, -1] "It's hospital food over my wife's cooked food" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+91, -2] This drama is hilarious. It's nice that I can watch it without giving me a headache

7. [+94, -4] Woah writer, you're good at playing push-pull. Some days it's YeonTan couple,  then SooGun on another. I don't know which couple to root for ㅠㅠ When I think of Guk Cheol and Jung Eun, I cheer for Ki Tan/Soo Yeon but when I look at Gun Woo, I cheer for Gun Woo/Soo Yeon

8. [+66, 0] Park Young Gyu's parts makes me laugh so hard...imja~

9. [+60, 0] Imjaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Let's Fight Ghost






Sports Seoul - Naver: 'Let's Fight Ghost', Ok Taecyeon x Kim So Hyun, blossoming affection while fighting with ghosts 

1. [+626, -27] I really like this couple. Kim So Hyun's good at acting drunk. And what's up with the professor, he gives me goosebumps

2. [+463, -26] Where would you find a ghost as pretty as her? ㅜㅜ

3. [+423, -21]  Could Kwon Yool either be the culprit in So Hyun's hit-and-run accident or an evil spirit who's after Bongpal's dad? Can't tell which one but he is scary ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

4. [+416, -27] Kim So Hyun's drunk acting is seriously cute. I'm a girl but I fell for her

5. [+326, -13] The prof can see Hyunji

6. [+121, -4] Taecyeon totally feels like a handsome college student ㅠㅠ Kim So Hyun was cute today

7. [+110, -7] Coldly speaking, Ok Taecyeon and Kim So Hyun have a big age gap but they did a good job casting these two. I know nothing about the original but their chemistry is great here

8. [+102, -5] It must be the fact that the 'Let's Eat' director is also the director in this drama but the food shots are no joke ㅋㅋㅋ Really makes me hungry



Sports Seoul - Naver: 'Let's Fight Ghost', Kwon Yool, this man is dangerous...evil deeds begin

1. [+411, -11] Can he see ghosts too? Or an evil spirit latched on to him?

2. [+391, -8] I knew there was something about him..

3. [+234, -10] I wondered if this drama is good at first episode and it really is

4. [+199, -7] The webtoon is fun, so is the dramaㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+206, -7] His eyes alone are super scary ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

6. [+68, -1] Kwon Yool is really scary, Ok Taecyeon is a bingu ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+68, -3] A bit similar with 'Oh My Ghostess'... Got me thinking for a moment if this was the same writer

8. [+50, -1] Feels like the teen version of 'Oh My Ghostess' ㅋ


0 comments: