26 July 2016

[Spoilers] Beautiful Mind + Doctors + Monster + Let's Fight Ghost


Beautiful Mind





tv Report - Naver: 'Beautiful Mind', Jang Hyuk who lost his emotions, kiss with Park So Dam

1. [+2,377, -49] The friend is busy making a living and doesn't even have time to eat so he carries a cup ramyun in his bag but in the end,  he passed away just like that... Why shorten this good drama? ㅠㅠIn Hyunsung Hospital or reality, if you don't have money, you are turned away..

2. [+1,713, -24] 205 cried in his heart ㅜㅜ Can't believe this drama only has 14 episodes

3. [+1,403, -30] Ah, I really wonder what is supposed to happen in those 2 episodes that were won't be seeing... Sucks that KBS is doing this

4. [+461, -7] I don't want it to end early!!! Ratings aren't everything!! The acting and directing in this drama do not fall behind even if you compare it to an American showㅠㅠㅠ  205 and Jin Sang's chemistry is great lately, I don't find them cringey as they used to and every episode has tons of meaningful message to our society. How could you throw away this gem?

5. [+446, -8] The cup ramyun and the sneakers ㅠㅠ Everything's going so fast now but I'm still mad over the episode reduction. Money hungry KBS ruined this drama

6. [+374, -4] I cried when they showed his bloodied sneakers ㅠ Something like that happened in Samsung recently. Writer, you really are amazing




Doctors





news 1 - Naver: 'Doctors', Park Shin Hye, can Park Shin Hye console Kim Rae Won who lost his father? 

1. [+3,934, -61] Ah president ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ I cried when Dr. Hong performed CPR to save his dad ㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+3,383, -93] Feels like I choked on 100 gogumas today. When will Seo Woo's cancerous family be destroyed? The grandpa is annoyingㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Dr. Hong ㅠㅠㅠ I was pissed off but I nearly had a heart attack watching the preview

3. [+2,679, -42] I really hate Seo Woo's family

4. [+1,954, -51] So sad. I'm crying

5. [+1,880, -44] Don't die ㅠㅠ I wanna smack Jin Seo Woo's family..

6. [+618, -6] "I lost myself", I keep thinking of this line..

7. [+621, -8] I cried seeing Kim Rae Won sobbing like a kid desperate to save his father

8. [+613, -7] Why!!!!!! He lost his real parents, why did his father figure have to die too? ㅠㅠ



Osen - Naver: 'Doctors', Yoon Kyung Sang and Lee Sung Kyung, unrequited love is heartwrenching 

1. [+2,948, -30] Looking at the preview, Yoon Do at least is mindful of Hye Jung's feelings but Seo Woo only thinks of herself, she's obsessive.

2. [+1,849, -18] Kim Rae Won's dad is a good actor, why did he have to die? ㅜㅜ Such a shame

3. [+920, -24] She's pathetic ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Monster








Osen - Naver: 'Monster', Kang Ji Hwan, revenge is hard.. Jung Bo Seok fights back 

1. [+380, -14] Ok Cha Ryung controls tomorrow's outcome

2. [+302, -22] Ok Chae Ryung should be at the witness stand but Do Shin Young is jealous ㅋㅋ Sung Yuri is really pretty

3. [+217, -14] I find it a lot more fun now that the story's centered on Ki Tan's revenge!! I wonder what will happen in court tomorrow ㅜㅜ

4. [+216, -20] I really hope Ok Chae Ryung comes out as a witness

5. [+72, -2] Byun Il Jae is as relentless as a cockroach. I think he will survive longer than Hwang Jae Man. No matter how many he killed, he will survive until the end of the drama

6. [+79, -6] Why 50 episodes? The drama would be better paced with only 20 or 30 episodes.. I've been watching since first episode but it's getting draggy

7. [+52, -2] Line of the day: ah you're a patriot

8. [+68, -8] The question is, will Ok Chae Ryung be at the court tomorrow?






Let's Fight Ghost






news 1 - Naver: 'Let's Fight Ghost', Ok Taecyeon's childhood trauma...a hint on ill-fated relationship with Kwon Yool 

1. [+1,094, -13] Child abuse is atrocious!! This episode is really sad ㅠㅠ

2. [+713, -21] The ghosts' makeup is amazing

3. [+638, -38] Bongpal is such a tsundere, he's bursting with charms ㅋㅋㅋ How can you resist Hyunji and Bongpal's chemistry? They're pretty together

4. [+506, -31] Kim So Hyun is really pretty

5. [+392, -19] Kwon Yool is the final boss?!

6. [+173, -6] Please never harm anyone, be it an animal or a child

7. [+174, -9] I like that there's a different story every episode. I expected it to be a lighthearted summer drama about ghosts but the story is sad and makes you reflect on life. I like the funny parts too 

8. [+147, -6] Bongpal was so sweet and cute today but my heart broke for him in the end 


0 comments: