2 July 2016

[Spoilers!] Dear My Friends (Finale)






Mydaily - Naver: 'Dear My Friends', beautiful life... thank you for the 'happy ending' 

1. [+7,295, -42] I would have lived a successful life if I meet friends like them before I die. What a beautiful drama this was

2. [+4,836, -64] I'm 31, still young but this drama made me look back on life and all its values. Thank you cast and staff. Writer-nim, you're the best. I would buy the book version if you publish one ㅠㅠ

3. [+4,048, -42] So much to learn about the characters themselves.. Thank you for showing great acting these past 8 weeks

4. [+3,735, -37] Thank you to the people who created it

5. [+3,376, -46] Thank you for bringing us this drama

6. [+904, -14] I've seen a good deal of great dramas but I've never seen one that made me look back on life as much as 'Dear My Friends! The story is so incredibly realistic, relatable and sad. Though lines and dialogues aren't as fancy and extraordinary as other dramas, I cried a lot especially during Go Hyun Jung's narrations! Thank you writer Noh Hee Kyung and the cast for a drama chock full of life lessons!!^^




Xports News- Naver: 'Dear My Friends', Go Doo Shim tells Go Hyun Jung "Marry Jo In Sung"

1. [+3,188, -25] With Jo In Sung's screen presence, it didn't feel like he was a cameo at all

2. [+1,501, -26] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Yeon Ha-ya, Wan-ah, happy ending ♡

3. [+1,077, -17]ㅠㅠㅠㅠ So sad

4. [+1,029, -20] Watching this drama on a rainy day makes me love it even more



Mydaily - Daum: "Grateful to the point of tears"... Writer Noh Hee Kyung's thoughts on 'Dear My Friends' finale 

1. [+380, -4] I respect you writer~^^

2. [+361, -4] This drama made me laugh and cry. Thank you so much

3. [+303, -2] Although I cried in every episode, I'm grateful for this drama

4. [+92, -3] There won't be another drama of this kind ever again~

5. [+87, -2] I know it's been tough but thank you for this drmaa

6. [+44, -1] More Beautiful than a Flower, The Reason I Live, Did We Really Love?, Lie, Foolish Love, Wonderful Days.. I have so much respect for her works

-

0 comments: