Lucky Romance (Finale)
news 1 - Naver: 'Lucky Romance', Hwang Jung Eum ♥Ryu Junyeol, fated love that transcends luck
1. [+3,580, -148] The NG scenes were worth the watch ㅠㅠㅠㅜRyu Junyeol's so cute ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
2. [+3,089, -105] What a pretty ending. The NGs though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+2,584, -110] Good job everyone!
4. [+2,455, -110] Thank you for making this fun drama. I love you Lucky Romance! ♥♥
5. [+2,366, -102] Made me happy for the past 2 months ♡♡
6. [+809, -15] The drama leaves much to be desired but I love the message it sends. Don't chase your fate, live with determination! You worked hard!!
7. [+852, -40] Plot aside, what made me happy all through these 8 weeks is Ryu Junyeol. He never fails to show a new side to him. I love and support you
Mydaily - Nate: 'Lucky Romance', Ryu Junyeol♥ Hwang Jung Eum, love over superstitions 'happy ending'
1. [+517, -57] Ryu Junyeol is bursting with charms~ Whether it's his acting or his thoughts, everything about him is cool~♥ I will watch all of your future works. Thank you for these 2 months ^_^
2. [+396, -52] A sweet and feel-good ending ~^^
3. [+361, -49] The ending is just as I had pictured but a fun drama nonethelessㅠㅠ Bye BoHo couple ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+48, -3] A drama about Je Suho for Je Suho
5. [+42, -4] Sometimes he looks ugly and other times he looks handsome.. His acting and voice are great. And how does he make wearing shorts look so good? Thank you Ryu Junyeol~~ ^^
6. [+38, -10] I can't imagine anyone as Je Suho except Ryu Junyeol. I loved this drama. I look forward to your next work
7. [+38, -9] The plot was a bit boring and felt forced at some point but everything unravelled nicely in the end. No actor could've made this character charming other than Ryu Junyeol, he is adorable. Through this drama, he moved up to be the #1 rom com king on my list
Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Uncontrollably Fond', terminally ill Kim Woo Bin offers to date Suzy for 3 months
1. [+4,613, -655] It keeps getting better ㄷㄷ
2. [+3,509, -428] Suzy is pretty...
3. [+3,273, -412] Why is Suzy so pretty? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+2,661, -386] Suzy is really pretty.. Today's so sad ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+753, -67] If you're gonna die in 3 months, it's less regretful to live recklessly and do the things you want rather than completing a bucket list
6. [+954, -135] Look at Kim Woo Bin's acting as a sick person... What a good actor
7. [+842, -110] Now I know why the drama's titled in such a way ㅠㅠㅠ
8. [+729, -74] I don't want Joon Young to die ㅠㅠ
Newsen - Nate: 'Uncontrollably Fond', Im Joo Hwan knows about Kim Woo Bin and Suzy's ill-fated relationship
1. [+467, -17] Im Joo Hwan will be a big factor later on ㅠㅠ He expresses both good and evil on his face
2. [+426, -19] Im Joo Hwan's really good at acting even in 'Oh My Ghostess'. He has goodness and evil on his face
3. [+308, -15] I couldn't handle his handsomeness when he got off the car
4. [+69, -5] Im Joo Hwan's character is not a Daddy Long Legs character to No Eul, he's just plain dishonest.. He knows about the hit-and-run suspect and who was riding the motorcycle but never told her, he's rich but pretends to be poor to stay close to her
5. [+44, -5] Choi Ji Tae likes No Eul a lot, I hope he doesn't become too antagonistic.. He's nice but he gives the scary vibesㅠㅠ
Osen - Naver: 'Wanted', Kim Ah Joong, mission success... Park Hae Joon is murdered?
1. [+1,156, -30] The director committed suicide. After ending his political career, he denied his illegitimate daughter and seeing her suffer from the shock of it, he broke down.. he had no reason to continue living. Today's cross editing and the buildup to the climax were amazingly done
2. [+1,095, -35] At first, I watched it for the good script but the scary thing about the ride is there is no brake and you keep on stepping on the accelerator
3. [+884, -40] Wow, when you're watching this drama, an hour feels like 10 minutes. Freaking fun
4. [+661, -22] What is Pierrot's identity? You can't trust anyone
5. [+651, -33] Why do I feel like police chief killed him?..
6. [+270, -3] Wanted is writer Han Ji Wan's debuted piece ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She is crazy good
7. [+218, -2] Pierrot is suspicious, quite a lot of foreshadowings in the drama too
8. [+214, -5] This writer is a genius, the characters are totally complex
9. [+206, -8] Why's the detective such a fool, why did he let go of Pierrot?
10. [+186, -3] The manager is not only a stalker but he's an accomplice. If not, how did Pierrot know that Kim Ah Joong is coming?