Xports News - Nate: 'Lucky Romance', Hwang Jung Eum♥Ryu Junyeol, don't break up
1. [+430, -7] Park Sung Kwang looks like a raccoon
2. [+374, -6] I'm trusting that Suho thought something was shady about Park Sung Kwang when he sees him talking and trailing behind Won Dae Hee in the cctv. Je Suho's a genius!!! !
3. [+57, -1] Won Dae Hae is gullible but he's not a bad guy ㅠ The true reason why he went away will be revealed later on
4. [+51, -2] The guard ahjusshi left to catch Park Sung Kwang. Btw, Suho and Bonui didn't just sleep, did they? ㅋSeeing how he came out with the blanket ㅋㅋ
5. [+46, -3] Bonui's not a raccoon
6. [+32, 0] Won Dae Hae went out to find him, it's about time he does something
Herald Pop - Naver: 'Lucky Romance', Hwang Jung Eum decides to break up with Ryu Junyeol
1. [+4,677, -94] Bonui-ya, all that Suho has now is you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Don't break up with him
2. [+4,396, -89] The security guard ahjusshi is cancer ㅠㅠㅠ Why'd he do that?
3. [+2,934, -84] Don't break up ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+2,697, -84] Don't break up!!!!! Be happy
5. [+927, -14] Bonui is not a raccoon, Park Sung Kwang is
6. [+761, -10] Won Dae Hae and Park Sung Kwang... evils...
7. [+714, -11] I'm so sad, I knew Park Sung Kwang he'd eventually do that when he was hanging around the companyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
8. [+684, -8] Determination beats destiny~~!!! I think the chicken place owner will do something to help them
Uncontrollably Fond (Pilot)
Mydaily - Naver: 'Uncontrollably Fond' first episode, Suzy was terminally-ill Kim Woo Bin's 'woman'
1. [+7,373, -621] The last 1 minute was what saved it
2. [+6,253, -532] "You don't know me?!!!"
3. [+5,831, -530] The ending is actually the beginning
4. [+5,259, -546] The last part hard carried ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+6,174, -1,053] She really is pretty..she brights up the screen
6. [+1,707, -163] Does he really have to be terminally-ill..?
7. [+1,803, -244] Honestly, everyone was awkward at acting. Being the lead, Suzy was most-talked about and her acting was awkward too but so were the supporting actors. However, Suzy and Kim Woo Bin's parts in the last 5 minutes make me wanna watch the 2nd episode... those 5 minutes were the best parts
8. [+1,573, -199] I'll only judge after watching episode 2 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
9. [+1,783, -315] My impression of the first episode: the overall story is still confusing at this point but the ending is awesome... Suzy looked pretty
10. [+1,724, -300] Suzy's visuals when Kim Woo Bin was running in the snowstorm in the end
11. [+1,016, -145] Don't you know me? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I liked the ending
Herald Pop - Naver: 'Uncontrollably Fond', Bae Suzy, deposits money she received after filming a corrupt company
1. [+3,989, -481] The story's so cliche ㅠ- The terminally-ill male lead gets in a lovey-dovey relationship with his candy girl then everything turns all weepy
2. [+3,580, -703] Suzy-ya, your enunciation please..
3. [+3,764 -795] You have a long way to goㅠ I had big expectations.. but with that enunciation, it's a waste of script
4. [+2,929, -619] She's really pretty but her enunciation ㅜㅜ....I can't hear her lines properly
Osen - Nate: 'Uncontrollably Fond', Kim Woo Bin x Suzy, 'heartaches' at only first episode... I'm watching you for Wed/Thur
1. [+1,240, -207] The story is average, the acting is hopeless
2. [+1,143, -184] Watch it by yourself reporter...
3. [+1,069, -173] Boring ㅜㅜ
4. [+133, -22] Suzy's acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But knowing the drama is pre-produced and her acting is like that, it's hopeless
5. [+127, -29] Both sound like they're reading their lines off a book -- It will for sure be pushed out by 'W' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+102, -15] It's been so long since 'Dream High' ended, I'm amazed that her acting hasn't improved
7. [+98, -17] It looked like a decent drama judging by the previews but Kim Woo Bin's random terminally-ill character killed it for me. I thought Suzy's acting had improved but it didn't. Her acting is no different to Lee Sung Kyung. The first episode's boring
1. [+867, -132] I really liked the last 1 minute ㅜIt lingered on me for a while ㅜㅜLooking forward to their high school days in today's episode 2 today ㅋㅋ
2. [+756, -110] The first episode felt like a prologue or an introduction to the characters ㅋㅋㅋ Today's episode seem like it will be good
3. [+621, -92] I hope there are more scenes of them together in episode 2
4. [+203, -44] Another male lead who's about to die? So Ji Sub, Jung Ji Hoon, Song Joong Ki. I like this writer but she needs to start thinking outside the box
Osen - Naver: 'Wanted', Fourth target is Kim Ah Joong?... Attacked by unidentified assailant
1. [+1,190, -34] Wow, I could hardly breatheㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why won't you include the preview? ㅜㅡㅠㅠ Don't you see your viewers going nuts????!!
2. [+1,027, -27] The husband and the manager are the prime suspects and the rest are fakes but the real suspect is someone who's unexpected
3. [+676, -41] Woah, Kim Ah Joong's acting is making me shivers~ So pretty^^
4. [+580, -20] Who's the suspect?.. I'm so curious
5. [+471, -28] Is Hyun Woo's real dad alive??? ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+255, -9] This would be as successful as 'Signal' if it was airing at a Fri-Sat timeslot on cable ㅠㅠ A waste to see it be pushed out by melo dramas
7. [+199, -6] Just saw 'Wanted' for the first time and it's good ㅠ Why did I not notice it all this time?
8. [+186, -4] Sign, Punch, Wanted...
9. [+170, -l] The ending is really scary ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
10. [+160, -1] Wanted is such a good drama, why isn't it being promoted? I almost didn't notice it