Osen - Naver: 'Uncontrollably Fond', Bae Suzy hurts Kim Woo Bin's feelings "go...get lost"
1. [+348, -53] When will their sweet moments begin? Let's see their sweetness begin soon
2. [+341, -55] Eul went too far ㅠ She kept looking for ahjusshi ㅠㅠ I feel bad for Joon Young ㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+321, -53] When will their lovey dovey moments begin? C'mon show us some scenes of them being madly in love with each other!!!!!!!!!
4. [+35, -3] By the way, I thought that woman was Kim Woo Bin's mom's twin. How did they cast someone who looks exactly like her?
5. [+33, -24] Boring
Mydaily - Naver: 'Uncontrollably Fond', Kim Woo Bin ♥Suzy, couple who plays hard to get... when will they get together?
1. [+2,756, -252] Please get together soon, I wanna see more sweetnessㅠㅠ
2. [+2,167, -214] Hoping things will work out well for them ㅠㅠ Don't die Kim Woo Bin
3. [+2,020, -195] It was all sweet, then what's up with Joon Young's "get lost" in the end? ㅠㅠ
4. [+1,841, -170] When will the cider starts ...
5. [+1,406, -149] "Get out...from my sight"
6. [+486, -37] Kim Woo Bin's clothes fit is to die for. Too cool
7. [+466, -38] Can we get some sweet scenes soon? ㅜㅜㅜㅜ The week-long wait is already hard
8. [+487, -55] Kim Woo Bin is the next person after Lee Je Hoon to tell Suzy to "get lost" ㅋㅋㅋ What a good episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+453, -44] I wanna see progress in their relationship soonㅜㅜㅜㅜ
Sports Chosun - Naver: 'W', Lee Jong Suk♥ Han Hyo Joo 'kiss x goosebump ending' public broadcast's counterattack
1. [+1,203, -36] "Who exactly are you?", this part gave me goosebumps. What is this drama's identity? It's ridiculously funㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ One hour went too fast..
2. [+866, -26] Daebak. The episode ended too quick. Totally fun
3. [+707, -25] The story is out of this world
4. [+136, -7] I'm buying you clothes, why did you slap me? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+117, -6] I love Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo's chemistry. W is perfect
1. [+7,633, -558] Wow, this drama is insane!! I was too engrossed, I couldn't keep track of the time ㅜㅜ Lee Jong Suk's cool, Han Hyo Joo's prettyㅜㅜ Good job with the casting!!! It's ridiculously fun
2. [+6,344, -383] So crazy fun
3. [+6,169, -393] I've never felt this way while watching a drama ㅠㅠ It's too good, I'm blown away. Script, acting and directing are strong.. and Lee Jong Suk's handsome
4. [+5,005, -353] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠShaping up to be the best drama of my life
5. [+4,658, -340] Today's legendary ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6. [+1,406, -85] Felt like the episode only lasted 10 minutes... Is there something wrong with my clock? ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+1,244, -80] "Who exactly are you?" Ahh
1. [+531, -57] A writer is important for a reason.. The script is written by Nine's writer, that must be why I'm totally captivated. The story is refreshing. Lee Jong Suk has a good eye for dramas.. Looking forward to next week ㅠㅠㅠ
2. [+453, -66] What a crazy drama ㄷㄷ It's the first time I'm seeing a drama of this kind on public broadcast
3. [+432, -56] I'm reaping all the good benefits of switching over to this drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Sports Seoul - Naver: 'Wanted', consecutive shocking ending, show us the preview
1. [+1,198, -69] Kim Ah Joong's acting has always been top level ever since debut. She would be receiving a lot more positive reviews if she stopped getting work done on her pretty face
2. [+914, -19] Last night's ending was really daebak..
3. [+935, -32] Wanted's writer is a genius. Director and actors, please accept my bow. This writer gives me the goosebumps
4. [+695, -24] Such an amazing drama ㅠㅠ While it's also thrilling, the writer has excellent understanding of the themes
5. [+191, -7] Is it because of the heavy subject matter? The low ratings are such a shame ㅜㅜ I watch it with my whole family with sweaty palms
6. [+138, -5] Don't even begin to think about ending this one early like they did to another drama because of the low ratings
7. [+120, -3] Last night's ending gave me a menboong ㄷㄷㄷThank you for preserving the quality although you guys are practically doing live shoots ^^ Fighting, cast and crew~~
8. [+96, -1] Too good
9. [+96, -2] Kim Ah Joong starred with Kim Rae Won in 'Punch'~ So happy to see them doing so well in their own respective dramas ㅋㅋ
10. [+86, -4] The plot is unpredictable and I'm trusting what the writer decides to do next. But who really is the culprit?