22 July 2016

[Spoilers] Uncontrollably Fond + W + Wanted


Uncontrollably Fond









Osen - Naver: 'Uncontrollably Fond',  Bae Suzy hurts Kim Woo Bin's feelings "go...get lost" 

1. [+348, -53] When will their sweet moments begin? Let's see their sweetness begin soon

2. [+341, -55] Eul went too far ㅠ She kept looking for ahjusshi ㅠㅠ I feel bad for Joon Young ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+321, -53] When will their lovey dovey moments begin? C'mon show us some scenes of them being madly in love with each other!!!!!!!!!

4. [+35, -3] By the way, I thought that woman was Kim Woo Bin's mom's twin. How did they cast someone who looks exactly like her?

5. [+33, -24] Boring





Mydaily - Naver: 'Uncontrollably Fond', Kim Woo Bin ♥Suzy, couple who plays hard to get... when will they get together? 

1. [+2,756, -252] Please get together soon, I wanna see more sweetnessㅠㅠ

2. [+2,167, -214] Hoping things will work out well for them ㅠㅠ Don't die Kim Woo Bin

3. [+2,020, -195] It was all sweet, then what's up with Joon Young's "get lost" in the end? ㅠㅠ

4. [+1,841, -170] When will the cider starts ...

5. [+1,406, -149] "Get out...from my sight"

6. [+486, -37] Kim Woo Bin's clothes fit is to die for. Too cool

7. [+466, -38] Can we get some sweet scenes soon? ㅜㅜㅜㅜ The week-long wait is already hard

8. [+487, -55] Kim Woo Bin is the next person after Lee Je Hoon to tell Suzy to "get lost" ㅋㅋㅋ What a good episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+453, -44] I wanna see progress in their relationship soonㅜㅜㅜㅜ



W







Sports Chosun - Naver: 'W', Lee Jong Suk♥ Han Hyo Joo 'kiss x goosebump ending' public broadcast's counterattack 

1. [+1,203, -36] "Who exactly are you?", this part gave me goosebumps. What is this drama's identity? It's ridiculously funㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ One hour went too fast..

2. [+866, -26] Daebak. The episode ended too quick. Totally fun

3. [+707, -25] The story is out of this world

4. [+136, -7] I'm buying you clothes, why did you slap me? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+117, -6] I love Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo's chemistry. W is perfect





Naver
1. [+7,633, -558] Wow, this drama is insane!! I was too engrossed, I couldn't keep track of the time ㅜㅜ Lee Jong Suk's cool, Han Hyo Joo's prettyㅜㅜ Good job with the casting!!! It's ridiculously fun

2. [+6,344, -383] So crazy fun

3. [+6,169, -393] I've never felt this way while watching a drama ㅠㅠ It's too good, I'm blown away. Script, acting and directing are strong.. and Lee Jong Suk's handsome

4. [+5,005, -353] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠShaping up to be the best drama of my life

5. [+4,658, -340] Today's legendary ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+1,406, -85] Felt like the episode only lasted 10 minutes... Is there something wrong with my clock? ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+1,244, -80] "Who exactly are you?" Ahh

Nate
1. [+531, -57] A writer is important for a reason.. The script is written by Nine's writer, that must be why I'm totally captivated. The story is refreshing. Lee Jong Suk has a good eye for dramas.. Looking forward to next week ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+453, -66] What a crazy drama ㄷㄷ It's the first time I'm seeing a drama of this kind on public broadcast

3. [+432, -56] I'm reaping all the good benefits of switching over to this drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Wanted







Sports Seoul - Naver: 'Wanted', consecutive shocking ending, show us the preview 

1. [+1,198, -69] Kim Ah Joong's acting has always been top level ever since debut. She would be receiving a lot more positive reviews if she stopped getting work done on her pretty face

2. [+914, -19] Last night's ending was really daebak..

3. [+935, -32] Wanted's writer is a genius. Director and actors, please accept my bow. This writer gives me the goosebumps

4. [+695, -24] Such an amazing drama ㅠㅠ While it's also thrilling, the writer has excellent understanding of the themes

5. [+191, -7] Is it because of the heavy subject matter?  The low ratings are such a shame ㅜㅜ I watch it with my whole family with sweaty palms

6. [+138, -5] Don't even begin to think about ending this one early like they did to another drama because of the low ratings

7. [+120, -3] Last night's ending gave me a menboong ㄷㄷㄷThank you for preserving the quality although you guys are practically doing live shoots ^^ Fighting, cast and crew~~

8. [+96, -1] Too good

9. [+96, -2] Kim Ah Joong starred with Kim Rae Won in 'Punch'~ So happy to see them doing so well in their own respective dramas ㅋㅋ

10. [+86, -4] The plot is unpredictable and I'm trusting what the writer decides to do next. But who really is the culprit?


0 comments: