27 July 2016

[Spoilers] Uncontrollably Fond + W + Wanted


Uncontrollably Fond





Mydaily - Naver: "Ten! I won't run away now"... 'Uncontrollably Fond' Kim Woo Bin ♥Suzy, kiss ending 

1. [+3,612, -185] Ha... Why don't you know her true heart?... And Eul-ah, stop telling Joon Young to die. Breaks my heart whenever you say that ㅜ

2. [+3,063, -185] When he got up while Suzy was on top of him, I thought he was gonna kiss her. So disappointed that he didn't... But my heart fluttered when he said he loves her ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+2,988, -169] So much sadness from him that his eyes were about to well up with tears when he said "Eul-ah, I love you"

4. [+2,221, -164] The kiss is filled with longing ㅠㅠ

5. [+1,981, -173] I love you writer ㅠㅠ this drama turned me into a Kim Woo Bin fan..

6. [+575, -40] Today's awesome especially when Kim Woo Bin counted. wow

7. [+524, -33] My heart is fluttering so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+498, -45] This drama is too good ㅜㅜㅜㅜIt seems so get better and better ㅠㅠ

Nate
1. [+328, -42] Suzy is beyond gorgeous. I hope Shin Young doesn't die ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+288, -42] She looks so pretty in that black turtleneck and red lips ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+280, -35] They kissed!!!!Let's see more sweetness!!

4. [+28, -4] Ah I love the ending!!!!

5. [+28, -7] I knew Shin Joon Young would do something when he counted.. Then, that kiss ㄷㄷ

6. [+24, -4] Crazy. Made my heart flutter

7. [+19, -5] I wish there are more scenes of them together. I'm so happy about the kiss ♡♡♡



W







Osen - Naver: 'W', Lee Jong Suk ♥Han Hyo Joo, firing scene to confession, 'spectacle couple' 

1. [+9,240, -204] Goosebumps at the story, it's absolutely gripping and funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+7,118, -262] Han Hyo Joo kept confirming if he left ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+6,919, -196] Woah today's fun ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ One hour went by quick and the preview is daebak ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Lee Jong Suk's wink ㅜㅜㅜㅜ The kiss ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Thank you so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+6,292, -180] 1 hour felt like 10 minutes

5. [+4,995, -186] Wow.. not only the story but look at the crazy fast progress... Kang Chul wants to take revenge for his family's death and the webtoon's story is progressing in the direction that he wants. But it's a bit unclear why Oh Yeon Joo didn't die when she was shot. Since Kang Chul is 2D and Oh Yeon Joo is 3D, the bullet didn't do much damage to her. 2D beings don't have soul and Kang Chul thinks that Oh Yeon Joo came from a parallel world.. Or Oh Sung Moo probably created a parallel world in the right at the start

6. [+1,830, -57] When he said it's good that she's not married ㅠㅠㅠ Lee Jong Suk gives me butterflies

7. [+1,744, -36] Honestly, I thought Han Hyo Joo would disappear right away when Lee Jong Suk shoots the gun but she didn't. I'm really excited for the next episode

8. [+1,629, -38] I love you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Never mind ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Nate
1. [+526, -39] Ooh fun~ the story is fresh and the pace is so quick, I can't predict the ending too.. I wonder if Kang Chul leaps into Oh Yeon Joo's world too?

2. [+443, -36] But how was Kang Chul so sure that Oh Yeon Joo is not dead?

3. [+53, -3] Does Kang Chul believe that Oh Yeon Joo's world is real just like she believes that his world is real? This drama is unbelievable

4. [+44, -1] I cannot forget the wink when she said she's not married ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+40, -5] I love you! Never mind ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute




Wanted






Osen- Naver: 'Wanted', Lee Jae Gyun dies saving Shim Eun Woo 'a new phase' 

1. [+867, -17] Na Soo Hyun's acting is daebak ㅠㅠ

2. [+853, -19] Na Soo Hyun is pitiful. So sad when he said "I killed someone too" ㅜㅜㅜ Lee Jae Gyun's a good actor ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+649, -13] I know the criminal from that case 7 years ago is SG what about the person who controlled Na Soo Hyun and Lee Ji Eun?

4. [+493, -15] Why kill Na Soo Hyun. SG you bastards ㅠㅠ

5. [+173, -8] Na Soo Hyun's acting is daebak, especially in the end

6. [+173, -9] Best dying acting I've ever seen wow ㄷㄷ

7. [+159, -5] Wanted is really fun...I'm so sad for Na Soo Hyun ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+151, -2] I teared up when he said "It seemed as though my world caved in when the 6 year old kid died"...

9. [+149, -3] Daebak.. Why aren't more people watching ?ㅠㅠ

10. [+135, -6] Please save Na Soo Hyun. His hyung died, his dongsaeng diedㅜㅜㅜㅜ This is unfair. At least, let him die after he finds out the reason of his hyung and dongsaeng's deaths ㅜㅜ


0 comments: